Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Pride Catering Cruise (June 2016)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by punnie999 View Post
    I accidentially tap paying 250 gems for catering helper , and he always cook stew every 1 hour.
    Does anybody know, how catering helper can help me ?
    I made the mistake one cruise and paid 250 gems for the helper. If you tap it every hour it moves a small fraction of your cruise coin amount due. I think it was a huge waste of gems. Gems would have been better spent buying ingredients needed or rush cooking orders. Live and learn I guess. I feel for you. Good luck on the cruise!

how many days do we have to start this event? I can't find it anywhere on this site. Thank you in advance.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkobra73 View Post
    how many days do we have to start this event? I can't find it anywhere on this site. Thank you in advance.
    The cruise will start automatically on Monday 2:30 PST.
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    The cruise will start automatically on Monday 2:30 PST.
    Thank you for your help

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Not fond of this theme, perfect timing though, as I will only have sporadic internet during the last few days. Will try to get the little guy, who looks like Richard Simmons before I leave for vacation. He is too cute!
    Agree with others, a Harry Potter theme would be great. Or Star Wars, Darth Vader could bring gems.
    We already had a Star Wars event recently. Unlikely we will have another until another movie comes out.

I do think the extra stove for 75 gems is worthwhile. I've been purchasing one for the last few cruises. It means you can have more orders on the go and it is easier to save up a four coin order for the next day. Sometimes I have three four coin orders parked up and just keep filling one order at a time on the last stove to finish the day.

Hi, I am not getting credit for the beef, or green pepper purchased in the Pride Cruise. I have bought at least 5 and 3 respectfully. Anyone else having that problem? Any advice? Already restarted, didn't help

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticOrchid View Post
    Well, I guess you can't use any Mastery Spice on the new recipes? I wasted 3 on unicorn cookies and 2 on pride pancakes and it never doubled.
    So much for that...
    Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    The mastery spice worked for my lucky pie. Maybe they aren't allowing mastery spice for timed food now. Can we get a mod to confirm this?
    The team have tested the Mastery Spice and Expert Blend on the new recipes, Pride Pancakes and Unicorn Cookies, and experienced no issue receiving the Mastery Stars. Please try yours again and let us know if you're still not seeing your mastery stars.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The team have tested the Mastery Spice and Expert Blend on the new recipes, Pride Pancakes and Unicorn Cookies, and experienced no issue receiving the Mastery Stars. Please try yours again and let us know if you're still not seeing your mastery stars.
    I have used mastery spice on both of these recipes and it worked just fine.
    Main id: squinn1981

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    I have used mastery spice on both of these recipes and it worked just fine.
    Thank you for letting us know.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast