Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Pride Catering Cruise (June 2016)

Fashion Designer
    I was wondering about David Bowtie as well. I'm level 30 and finished the cruise around noon PDT and first DB visit was around 12:30pm. Second visit around 4:25pm. Gonna take a longggg time to collect rainbows to make the pride pizza.

I had a blast on this cruise but relied a LOT on tips and advice from neighbors. The last two days I was stacking counters AND starting my day a few minutes after midnight. It was way stressful for a newbie. I spent a lot of time refreshing dishes because I didn't have the coins to purchase new items, recipes or appliances! But it was all worth it because I ***love*** my pretty prancing unicorn! (Sort of funny since I'm a hardcore video game/scifi/horror movie nerd).

Rhino Keeper
    It builds up and you'll have a ton of rainbows in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Me too. 3-6 hour orders on single stoves with a few 1 coin dish. Not sure if I'll finish this time
    What about quick serves ? I always keep them for the last cruise day.

Rhino Keeper
    The last day isn't that difficult for me because I stack all 4 coin dishes and refresh a lot. I don't even do the 1 or 2 coin dishes.

I'm at the end of this but i need helping hans ��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    It builds up and you'll have a ton of rainbows in no time.
    Just had my 3rd Bowietie visit. Is Bowtie and pride pizza permanent? That's what I'm nervous about. Need 4 rainbows per dish but will probably earn 2-3 a day.

He's sneaky too. I try to watch for him but I'll go cook something and when I return he's already seated.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Just had my 3rd Bowietie visit. Is Bowtie and pride pizza permanent? That's what I'm nervous about. Need 4 rainbows per dish but will probably earn 2-3 a day.

He's sneaky too. I try to watch for him but I'll go cook something and when I return he's already seated.
    They are permanent and your rewards for completing your cruise. Congrats!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    I was wondering about David Bowtie as well. I'm level 30 and finished the cruise around noon PDT and first DB visit was around 12:30pm. Second visit around 4:25pm. Gonna take a longggg time to collect rainbows to make the pride pizza.

I had a blast on this cruise but relied a LOT on tips and advice from neighbors. The last two days I was stacking counters AND starting my day a few minutes after midnight. It was way stressful for a newbie. I spent a lot of time refreshing dishes because I didn't have the coins to purchase new items, recipes or appliances! But it was all worth it because I ***love*** my pretty prancing unicorn! (Sort of funny since I'm a hardcore video game/scifi/horror movie nerd).
    I am exactly the same. I love the skulls, fire breathing lizards, all sorts of awesome like that...then I see something like this and I adore it.

I actually started doing what littledarc said and I am stacking high timer dishes, almost done with my unicorn day, and soon my last day will start. I just hope I can finish!

Rhino Keeper
    Just finished my first cruise without using any gems
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

Rhino Keeper
    Grats everyone who finished! Now we only have to master those two times recipes! This was a really enjoyable quest with fun prizes. Can't wait for the next one!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast