Page 73 of 157 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

New Resident
    I've been trying to get forest raccoon for 2 days! I chop many different trees and nothing. I click on sawmill nothing. This is impossible 2 finish. Maybe I'll just stop again. Urg

New Resident
    Cant get Thistle , visit old Thomas House 4 Times but Never got Thistles, how??????

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    By the end of this day I will upgrade my 1st tree to lvl6 and then starting leveling up my 2nd tree to lvl3. I'm on chapter 10 goal 4 and I still can get forest seeds, although I stoped doing the adventures two days ago as soon I realized I don't need all those 75 seeds to upgrade the 2nd tree.
    Thank you

i have 2 trees sitting on level 3 and they look gorgeous just the way they are.( seriously great job on the lower level design of the trees, higher level looks too busy ) i will keep them at level 3.
    the expansion permits take way to long to make , just to give them away, and parts of me feel like a expansion update is coming and i want to be prepared so i dont have to buy the permit/ lantern bundles.....( not confirmed, but just the way its going, it feels like that to me.)
    the stags drops rank up there for me as the petting zoo....not worth the time/resources for the rewards. he looks cute in the picture, not so much the actual reward...( maybe a easy fix ...)
    good luck to all the players out there still continuing this storybroke quest , too my neighbors that are left and still playing and need requests, please send them i will respond for you.

happy tapping!
    xox
    cyn

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jjw0122 View Post
    If you need more iron ore for your swords, purchase Iron Rich Rock for 5,200 coins in the market - under Nature - other. I'm more concerned about chapter 9 ... 40 trade tickets in one day?? I had recently exchanged my trade tickets for an expansion permit..
    Yup - been buying the Iron Rich Rock Think I'll be lucky to even make it to CH 9
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Has anyone else had problems getting the forest thistle from old Thomas's house? Got the first one, but it isn't giving up any more! Have force closed, and checked the inventory.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Crazyhead View Post
    Has anyone else had problems getting the forest thistle from old Thomas's house? Got the first one, but it isn't giving up any more! Have force closed, and checked the inventory.
    Not there yet, but this issue has been addressed many times in this forum. My understanding is that you only get one, and now you collect from the one you have. If you read through the previous posts, and post 1,I'm sure your problem will be resolved.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Crazyhead View Post
    You received the thistle plant the first visit to Old Thomas. Check your inventory for the thistle plant, you may have to search back quite a bit to find it. After you place the thistle plant in your kingdom that is when you collect from it.

Chap 6 Goal 2- Find Forest Extract from Forest Thistle 0/3 - Forest Thistle has a 3 hour timer. 3 gems to speed up

Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Not there yet, but this issue has been addressed many times in this forum. My understanding is that you only get one, and now you collect from the one you have. If you read through the previous posts, and post 1,I'm sure your problem will be resolved.
    I'm thinking S8 could have solved this problem by simply having the plant pop-up with the option to place or store it. (Much like the gift boxes from adventures). It almost seems deliberately confusing, doesn't it? Wish I had a gem for every lost thistle!

For those heading into chapter 7....the Dahlia does the same thing. Visit Ivy, then check your inventory. You may have to force close a few times before it shows up. (I didn't. Lucky me.) Place the plant on the board and collect from it to get the materials needed for part 2. (The Dahlia can be collected from hourly--it has a one hour timer)
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 06-22-16 at 08:41 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

This has been an extremely energy intense event so far. Just to get the forest essence alone for upgrades is upwards of 500 energy it seems. Don't even get me started on the trade tickets. Then to top it all off, the absurd timer on the last tree upgrade. This event is definitely not friendly to lower level players at all. Even as a newer level 50 active player this is difficult. I understand that they want some people to buy gems for events, but this event is only possible to complete for insanely active players or insane gem users. All of this after the "it which will not be named for fear of forum ban" fiasco. I will use earned gems for the trade tickets, but nothing else. If I can't earn the stag at that point, I'm just calling it quits on the game. With the exception of the last event, every event has been getting progressively more difficult to complete without the use of gems.