Page 72 of 157 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Flowerburst, mine went awol from when it dropped (and I know it did cause I took pictures for the guide), but then later when I got home and placed it is was missing. I force closed a couple of times and it returned to where my picture said it was. I would suggest you tell your neighbours to force close (copy/paste my shortcut text if you want to below) and check they haven't already placed it but lost it. Tell them to look for a bobbing watering can out of place.

✳️ Force close: double click home screen, swipe up and off the screen the thumbnail pics. This clears device memory.
    Thank you! I will let them know!

✳️Worked for one...the other one contacted Support.
    Last edited by FlowerBurst; 06-22-16 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Update

Chapter 9:
    Goal 1
    Goal 2
    Goal 3
    Chapter 9 Goal 1 ask neighbors for Forest Stones. Need 25 of them skip for 20 gems.
    Chapter 9 Goal 2 Trade with the Baron, (maybe a Royal Supply Crate) x 4. may skip for 20 gems. You need 40 trade tickets for this)
    Chapter 9 Goal 3 Search for the Paradise Blooms. Search button took me to the Mine clicked it and it completed first try. May skip for 20 gems.

So I was reading through the goals and although I am on chapter 6, I am wondering about chapter 9 goal 2. It says we need 40 trade tickets? It takes me forever to make 30 trade tickets let alone 40. As it is I am on 29 of 30. Why so many trade tickets?

Farm Supplier
    It's absurd to require 40 trade tickets for a timed event. Unless someone already has them sitting around (and most of us will have just under 30 at most, because we'll trade for an expansion permit once we hit 30!) there's absolutely no way to obtain them without gems. I realize that's exactly why they're making us do it, but I hate not being able to take on the challenge without using gems. To me, it's less fun if I just gem through things.

I'm also a bit annoyed that the spirits don't drop with every raccoon - I'm already using a ton of energy to get the darn things to spawn, the least they could do is have a spirit drop with each one!

Although, aside from those two complaints, it really is a neat quest. It's just a shame that I won't be able to do it without gems!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Force close your game a few times and check again. Are you sure you haven't placed it already?

the thistle is a plant which you place on the board. It dropped the first collection from Old Thomas's house. As above, if not in inventory, force close your game till it appears.
    Thanks for your help, I was confused. I thought I had to collect 3 more thistles.

Executive Chef
    I grew 10 white birch trees. I have chopped 7 down now and no forest raccoons. And before they were spawning like crazy. So I am guessing that white birch trees aren't a good source of raccoons

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone decided to try to upgrade a second tree? If so, how is it going? At what level do we lose the ability to collect forest seeds? If you are at a high level and can still adventure for forest seeds, please let me know.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Has anyone decided to try to upgrade a second tree? If so, how is it going? At what level do we lose the ability to collect forest seeds? If you are at a high level and can still adventure for forest seeds, please let me know.
    By the end of this day I will upgrade my 1st tree to lvl6 and then starting leveling up my 2nd tree to lvl3. I'm on chapter 10 goal 4 and I still can get forest seeds, although I stoped doing the adventures two days ago as soon I realized I don't need all those 75 seeds to upgrade the 2nd tree.
    Last edited by azriX2012; 06-22-16 at 06:17 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I grew 10 white birch trees. I have chopped 7 down now and no forest raccoons. And before they were spawning like crazy. So I am guessing that white birch trees aren't a good source of raccoons
    White birch , I get fang beast still no raccoon there

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    why is there a goal to get 75 seeds when after tree level 3 you dont' need them ?!?!?!?
    I've been wondering that as well. I am thinking of stopping those adventures bc i could use the energy from the regular ones and I could also stop collecting strawberries and making swords. I just hate to stop doing it to find out later that we somehow somewhere do need all those stupid seeds. This event is not turning out to be as fun as some of the others...

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    The spirits drop from raccoons you have to fight, and they spawn from live trees (actually, had alot spawn from oak trees, have a bunch on site from expanding, lol). Be sure you don't have another monster on your board.
    I had no monster.
    I had oak and aspen and the red and yellow trees.
    I used over 120 energy chopping trees and got..... Wood.
    The very first raccoon spawned first time, but once i ****ed him, nothing.
    I did get two fangbeast and a skunkupine, but no raccoon.
    And yes, i did force close more than once.

At this point i gave up on the event.