Page 7 of 157 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Eeeh, I think I'll just continue the Troll and Greselda quests I'm working on

Rhino Keeper
    Oh wow!

Force restarts didn't work for me on Android, I had to go and reinstall the game to get the update. But, by some miracle I also got a new story in my book for the Baron's tent - which we've never had. When did that happen for Android? How did I miss it? It didn't work perfectly (one of the cabbages vanished) but who would ever have thought it. And now while I now wait for another 10 hours to get to collect from Ivy's hut and start this quest properly I've got a couple of items in my book to get animals from the Baron too.

My little avatar is finding it all a bit challenging at the moment and she's on a go-slow at picking things up round the board - at one point I couldn't find her and thought she'd run off.

I was just having a bit of relaxation from the game after the naga and the colosseum stuff. Wasn't quite up to getting back into it so soon. I'm a bit sorry for everyone who doesn't read this forum - would have missed out on this one without finding out about it here.

Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    Oh wow!

Force restarts didn't work for me on Android, I had to go and reinstall the game to get the update. But, by some miracle I also got a new story in my book for the Baron's tent - which we've never had. When did that happen for Android? How did I miss it? It didn't work perfectly (one of the cabbages vanished) but who would ever have thought it. And now while I now wait for another 10 hours to get to collect from Ivy's hut and start this quest properly I've got a couple of items in my book to get animals from the Baron too.

My little avatar is finding it all a bit challenging at the moment and she's on a go-slow at picking things up round the board - at one point I couldn't find her and thought she'd run off.

I was just having a bit of relaxation from the game after the naga and the colosseum stuff. Wasn't quite up to getting back into it so soon. I'm a bit sorry for everyone who doesn't read this forum - would have missed out on this one without finding out about it here.
    The new version that was released a few days ago is the first update where these events and the Baron's Game Tent is available on Android.

We're working on resolving the issue with your avatar. Please follow this thread for updates.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 4 Goal 1 - Go on Forest Adventure x2 may skip for 50 gems

already started adventures count towards the 2.
    Last edited by dragongold1; 06-16-16 at 06:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    second side goal in storybook not sure when it triggered
    Essence of the forest pt 2
    collect 45 forest seeds
    colelct 20 forest petals

Fashion Designer
    Hi, I wonder if the date is correct for the automatic start on this event. A maximum delay of just 4 days? We are about to go on vacation to a very remote place without internet and I won't be able to do this now. But if it auto starts this quickly, I will miss it either way. I thought events before had more leeway in the start time, but I could be wrong on that. I usually start right away . Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    Hi, I wonder if the date is correct for the automatic start on this event. A maximum delay of just 4 days? We are about to go on vacation to a very remote place without internet and I won't be able to do this now. But if it auto starts this quickly, I will miss it either way. I thought events before had more leeway in the start time, but I could be wrong on that. I usually start right away . Thank you.
    These events usually autostart 4 days after the first day.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    chapter 4 goal 2 Make Petal Potion
    Petal Potion - 10 Forest petals, 10 sap 1 hour to make in Forest Workshop

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 4 Goal 3 - Collect From Level 3 Forest Tree

To upgrade forest tree to level 3 - 20 forest petals, 18 forest seeds, 3 petal potions, 25 water

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Happy birthday!
    Thank you! It's been a great day!

Page 7 of 157 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast