Page 59 of 157 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    I thought the 40 trade tickets was already ridiculous, but reading this.......
    ? ? ? ? ?
    I had been planning to keep my trade tickets and use 20 gems to skip the trades. But now, seeing that they changed the (level6) tree to a 22 hour timer, I won't be able to finish without using even more gems. Even starting day 9 early won't help. The collecting materials for and crafting of forest magic will still take too long to leave time to collect from the level 6 tree before time runs out. (Let's be optimistic and say they reward us the first forest magic for completing 10.2.....though I've seen NO mention of that.....even then, we still have to collect 30 blossoms and craft 3 magics @2 hours each. Assuming we already have all the other materials ready and waiting!) That is still a minimum of 6 hours into a 24 hour day. 24-6=18 hours left. And we need 22 hours to collect from the upgraded tree. And those figures would also mean starting the very second the new day starts (2:00 am for me!).

So unless something changes, it looks like I won't be getting that troll-snot green, wood-dropping deer after all. At least the tree is pretty. Good thing too, since it can't be stored.

~~~~~~If my math is somehow wrong on this one....please let me know. I'd love to stand corrected!~~~~~~
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 06-21-16 at 08:13 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I forgot I had also asked about this too!

Ok, here we go:

[Feedback sent to Devs means it won't change for this event.]

1. Side Goals: confirmed no rewards and no need to do them if you don't want to. These side Goals are just to guide you through the event.
    [Feedback sent to Dev's about no rewards]

2. The Forest Workshop and Racoons post event: The workshop will turn into a decoration after the event. The Forest Wood and Forest Raccoons are only for this event.

3. Can we keep the 2nd tree if we have one? Yes, you can keep the second tree.

4. 25 neighbour requests... I asked for an increase in the response rate.
    [Feedback shared with Dev's]

5. 40 trade tickets
    [Feedback shared with Dev's]
    SW! ~ Thanks for all of the endless, tireless, positive & uncompensated work you do for us!!!
    You are loved & appreciated by many!

I looked to see if there was a thread for this issue in the Bugs section and there isn't (should I start one?) ...but would you mind also checking with S8 about the inability to STORE or sell the Forest Tree?

I have a feeling that A LOT of players are not going to be able to get it to level 6 and shouldn't be forced to keep an unfinished "building" on their game boards. And in the end, if the completed tree is only gonna drop a piece of wood every 22 hours, I don't think many players will want to keep it forever-displayed as a decoration either.

Real estate in this game is wayyyyyy too prime of a commodity to have yet another thing like the Tabernum Tablet just sitting there, with no use.

PLEASE GIVE US THE ABILITY TO STORE THE FOREST TREE!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I had been planning to keep my trade tickets and use 20 gems to skip the trades. But now, seeing that they changed the (level6) tree to a 22 hour timer, I won't be able to finish without using even more gems. Even starting day 9 early won't help. The collecting materials for and crafting of forest magic will still take too long to leave time to collect from the level 6 tree before time runs out. (Let's be optimistic and say they reward us the first forest magic for completing 10.2.....though I've seen NO mention of that.....even then, we still have to collect 30 blossoms and craft 3 magics @2 hours each. Assuming we already have all the other materials ready and waiting!) That is still a minimum of 6 hours into a 24 hour day. 24-6=18 hours left. And we need 22 hours to collect from the upgraded tree. And those figures would also mean starting the very second the new day starts (2:00 am for me!).

So unless something changes, it looks like I won't be getting that troll-snot green, wood-dropping deer after all. At least the tree is pretty!

~~~~~~If my math is somehow wrong on this one....please let me know. I'd love to stand corrected!~~~~~
    Pretty sure a Forest Magic was a reward. I am building 2 trees and only needed to make 7 more. instead of 8.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamochan View Post
    Having a problem - i am on the chopping of trees to get a racoon, got the first one then since that, i have used over 100 energy to chop trees down in my realm and all i have spawned is a couple of fangbeast and one skunkupine.... Is this a bug?
    Also... At the end of the events, 40 trade tickets needed? Is this for real? If so, i will have to give up on this one as there is no way i can get that many together and waste them on this....
    Let me know about the bug.....

Ps, have checked and no other monster on board at all (aside from the skunk and fang that occasionally pop up when doing trees) and i always force close after each play of the game no matter what is happening
    Are you on the part where you need to spawn the raccoons, in not you won't get them yet.

Rhino Keeper

So unless something changes, it looks like I won't be getting that troll-snot green, wood-dropping deer after all. At least the tree is pretty!

~~~~~~If my math is somehow wrong on this one....please let me know. I'd love to stand corrected!~~~~~
    I would like to know to because this was my stragety as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dragongold1 View Post
    Pretty sure a Forest Magic was a reward. I am building 2 trees and only needed to make 7 more. instead of 8.
    Thanks for letting us know! And thank you for all the advance info, it has helped tremendously and is greatly appreciated!!

Although we'll still need a 26-28 hour day 10. Lol

I'm still working on it. I'm pretty sure I can get the tree to level 6, but I don't see how the stag is possible without gems. And I've made a personal decision to stop buying gems for this game, due to several inconsistencies in the game. (I'm still hoarding a few and those I collect from adventures and such, I'm just not convinced the prize in this quest is worth spending that many.)
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 06-21-16 at 08:25 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Thanks for the reply, and yes i am on that prt of the event. I have even strted clicking on the icon for the quest and when it asks for me to slay raccoons (find spirits) i click on 'go' and it snaps me to the nearest tree, which i hack down, get nothing but wood and then go back and repeat the same process...

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for letting us know! And thank you for all the advance info, it has helped tremendously and is greatly appreciated!!

Although we'll still need a 26-28 hour day 10. Lol

I'm still working on it. I'm pretty sure I can get the tree to level 6, but I don't see how the stag is possible without gems. And I've made a personal decision to stop buying gems for this game, due to several inconsistencies in the game. (I'm still hoarding a few and those I collect from adventures and such, I'm just not convinced the prize in this quest is worth spending that many.)
    You never know S8 might come back to us 6 weeks after this event has finished and tell us that they nerfed the Forest Stag up and that it will now drop 40 energy instead of 1 wood.
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

question for those who have the stag, is it just wood that is dropping from the stag?

i ask because i have been following this thread, and i see the changes for the tree to a 24 hour timer , also the trade tickets seem a little greedy to me for a storybook quest...also the last chapter with the neighbor requests....which i lost quite a few from something i wont mention...feels like i got excited for this quest, and now that i am involved ( chapter 6 ) its like its making me FEEL like i have to spend gems to complete, ( which i will not )

is that the way it goes now? get us committed to a quest and half way through we just HAVE to finish it, so gem purchases and spending our gems is the normal? i would also like to know , if the people who design this quest play it? is it at all possible without spending gems, money, sleeping, logging off???

Quote Originally Posted by dragongold1 View Post
    for those that say about last day impossible. Just upgraded tree to level 6. The goal is to collect from level 6 tree. Timer is 22 hours to speed up is 44 gems
    Congratulations on a level 6 tree.

What are the requirements for upgrading the tree to Level 6?