Page 47 of 157 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    I'm on chapter 5, goal 4. I chopped trees and found two forest raccoons, but my counter is still 0/4. I tried force closing, but still 0/4. Am I doing the right thing? The counter for Essence of the forest part III went up.

you need 4 forest spirits which are dropped by the forest raccoons its does not drop everytime.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there any purpose for crafting more than one forest sword? I crafted a second sword but it was out of habit

Thanks to all of you who skipped ahead and shared the future goals. Without some planning, this event would have been very difficult IMO

I'm with yah me too I keep saying if I can ask if a little bit more room I can use my pretty things I have made with this place it is aggravating to have to keep changing and adding the buildings that collect the fastest time with the most on the board in this many homes we are allowed to have in that category 4 each quest. As soon I I get it all pretty I have to mess it up.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else think the Forest Spirit is a wee bit creepy with those razor teeth? Eeeesh

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	31807

Li did that with my dire boar ! Used up all y energy before I realized it. Also forgot to close and reopen after 2am. Thhat is the best time to start the next day with everything ready. !! ��

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    Anyone else think the Forest Spirit is a wee bit creepy with those razor teeth? Eeeesh

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	31807
    Reminds me of a movie from Miyazaki: Howl's Moving Castle
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I'm way behind, as I knew I couldn't play much over the weekend, I just started. I don't think one must use trade tickets. I expect other trades work. I would suggest that before using trade tickets one should try other trades, I'd start with the short two hour trades. Perhaps the effort could be coordinated here so that it could be determined quickly which trades work....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bald1e View Post
    lol you can add me to the list as i chopped 2 aspens down before i realised i had my troll parked
    I bet the beasties are laughing at all of us! LOL, when I think of all the times I've done the same thing too!

New Resident

Angry Essence of the forest

Hello everybody I could REALLY use some help on the forest essence quest I am on chapter 6 goal 2 the goal is to find forest thistle said I got one from Thomas house need to get 3 where do I get them from I have tried everything please help me to understand this

The drop rate seems to have improved for the forest spirits. I now have 20 spirits after defeating 33 raccoons.
    (FEEDBACK----raccoons should return energy just as the other monsters do!)

The wood is going to be the log jam (pun intended). I have 16 forest wood after chopping 21 trees completely and another 2 partially.
    (I've discovered each tree gives 0 or 1 wood, so I'm stopping after/if a wood drops, in order to conserve energy....I'll finish them off later. Sure missing my extra GA energy right now.)

Math is not my strong suit, so I'm not even trying to do ratios and percentages. But 16 is a very low return to me, considering each tree is 6-10 chops.

ETA since posting this earlier, I've actually gotten 2 forest wood from a couple of trees.
    Count now: 44 raccoons for 25 spirits
    23 trees for 25 wood
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 06-20-16 at 06:31 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending