Page 33 of 157 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The Royal Supply Crate trades cost 10 trade tickets each.

@dragongold Is there any benefit to doing these? Do any necessary materials drop or is there a reward for completing without gems?

This is one I may consider using gems to skip....
    I have enough trade tickets, but I'm close to max on Royal supplies so I'd much rather use the tickets for an expansion permit.
    I skipped them for the 20 gems, didnt' receive anything for doing it. I assume actually sending them woulnd't get anything extra either besides the trade items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    When does the tree start dropping items? At lvl5 or lvl6?
    Level 6 nothing drops at level 5.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Is it 20 gems to skip each time or 20 gems total to skip the whole thing?
    20 gems to skip all 4, the whole goal.

Executive Chef
    Great, I just used all 30 of my trade tickets on an expansion permit. Looks like a gold skip there for me. Assuming I ever get there, this 1 forest seed per adventure is ****ing me. I dont have time to play for 10 hrs straight sending off quests every 30 minutes to finish today's chapter! It's especially ridiculous after having the barracks on sale prior to the event and then it can't even be used for the adventure.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The Royal Supply Crate trades cost 10 trade tickets each.

@dragongold Is there any benefit to doing these? Do any necessary materials drop or is there a reward for completing without gems?

This is one I may consider using gems to skip....j
    I have enough trade tickets, but I'm close to max on Royal supplies so I'd much rather use the tickets for an expansion permit.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongold1 View Post
    20 gems to skip all 4, the whole goal.
    I'll probably skip for 20 gems then too. My royal supplies are maxed so good reason for me to skip.

And...how is a low level 15 ever gonna be able to accomplish this goal w/o using gems? I'd think even quite a fewer levels higher than 15 will be frustrated & turned off by this one. Wonder how S8 decides the prerequisite level on these goals?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongold1 View Post
    Chapter 9 Goal 2 Trade with the Baron, (maybe a Royal Supply Crate) x 4. may skip for 20 gems.

That you do unless you use 20 gems and skip it, I didnt post how many trade tickets it is is because i have to many trade tickets to see how many it takes.
    Would any trade do, or specifically "Royal Supply Crate" only? For example, would "Rare Fruit Trade" do?
    And, did I understand correctly, you need to do 4 trades?

Rhino Keeper
    40 trade tickets or 20 gems? Seriously??
    This is a very high price to pay, especially after the depletion of resources to obtain the Colosseum and Naga.

I currently have 10 trade tickets, so very undecided whether to aim for 240 milk and 150 eggs a day for 5 days.

Rhino Keeper
    Approximately how many trees should we have ready? I think I have over 30.. Goal 5 starts at 2am when I'm sleeping

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    40 trade tickets or 20 gems? Seriously??
    This is a very high price to pay, especially after the depletion of resources to obtain the Colosseum and Naga.

I currently have 10 trade tickets, so very undecided whether to aim for 240 milk and 150 eggs a day for 5 days.
    There's no way I'm giving up trade tickets on this one. I save gems from game downloads etc just for occasions like this.

Not sure how anyone, apart from a very long time player, would have a 'spare' 40 trade tickets!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    Would any trade do, or specifically "Royal Supply Crate" only? For example, would "Rare Fruit Trade" do?
    And, did I understand correctly, you need to do 4 trades?
    Yes 4 trades the royal supply crate is mentioned in ( ) so assuming must be that one.

20 gems skips all 4 trades.