Page 24 of 157 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Have chopped 9 Aspen Trees and no raccoons! Any suggestions!
    Are you on the quest to hunt them? I don't think they spawn before you get to it....still waiting here. Also, make sure there aren't any sneaky monsters hiding on your board.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongold1 View Post
    The problem with a second sapling is if you don't actually level it up you can't restore or sell for 0 coins just sits there
    Darn, didn't realize the sapling can't be stored. Was really hoping it would drop something useful. Really hope it can be stored at some point as it takes up a bit of space!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    Darn, didn't realize the sapling can't be stored. Was really hoping it would drop something useful. Really hope it can be stored at some point as it takes up a bit of space!
    Yeah, it's weird because it counts as a building in storage and every building upgraded to at least level 1 could be always stored

Fashion Designer
    Princess, TY! Forgot the boar I had parked! Wasted lots of energy, but now they are popping up!

Quote Originally Posted by gandalf72 View Post
    I was looking for more petals when I caught my Naga beast making threatening advances! Attachment 31765
    Haha. Get that pesky rabbit!

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Done until I use some

Attachment 31767
    Wow! Congratulations

New Resident
    How many time do I have to click this dumb sapling before it grows into a tree, it's been over a day of clicking, ridiculous. I will never finish at this rate! Never mind I have to level a tree???
    Last edited by mezmira; 06-18-16 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Princess, TY! Forgot the boar I had parked! Wasted lots of energy, but now they are popping up!
    Yay! I hope they show up for me in two days Collecting seeds and petals in the meantime, and having to resist the urge to park a beast. Those poppies are infested with skunkupines!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

I received the sapling but it disappeared before I could clear a space to place it and I can't find it anywhere. I've tried force closing but it hasn't reappeared. What can I do?

Banned
    So can I get the petals before I hit chapter 3? Or am I wasting my energy on that?