Page 17 of 157 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    In your opinion is it possible to grow two saplings at the same time, and as you have two on your game board and are so far along, has it made anything more difficult.

Huge thank you for sharing your progress.
    i crafted two with the intent it would drop stuff from beggining not have to be leveled up. i didnt even try to level both at same time honestly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongold1 View Post
    i crafted two with the intent it would drop stuff from beggining not have to be leveled up. i didnt even try to level both at same time honestly.

I was wondering if it was causing problems with your game having it on the board.

Edited because I didnt express myself well
    Last edited by midsom; 06-17-16 at 09:21 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    In your opinion is it possible to grow two saplings at the same time, and as you have two on your game board and are so far along, has it made anything more difficult.

Huge thank you for sharing your progress.
    I've got two underway and I'm going to level both as I go ... I'll let you know how it pans out

Only at the start but this quest is pretty cool so far.
    Let's just hope the Forest Workshop is useful into the future and that the Stag has good drops.

More expansions would be great soon too ... I'm running out of space to display all the beautiful new stuff.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    It is frustrating that an event is rushed out without being beta tested, or tested for bugs at all, in fact.
    Can't the IT team at least test their own stuff ONCE before they roll it out?
    The latest event all were buggy, its kinda becoming a regular thing.

I was curious if we can store the forest tree when its fully upgraded? because we cant store/sell it when its level 1. not sure if its supposed to

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    It won't let me place the second sapling , you can only store it at this stage
    I think, from what i have read, that you have to store it and then you can place it, but you cant put it back into storage once you have placed the second sapling

Farm Supplier
    I sped up the Sawmill for chapter 3; and then collected from it. It didn't register. Now I'm just going to wait 3,5 hours to collect because I don't want to waste another 6 gems. Is this a bug? Or did I do something wrong?

Rhino Keeper
    My forest petals are not registering in the goal. So I'm stuck at 3.3 chapter. Has this happened to anyone else? I did force close. Interestingly it is registered in the quest goal. Frustrating!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ReinierMamaWouter View Post
    I sped up the Sawmill for chapter 3; and then collected from it. It didn't register. Now I'm just going to wait 3,5 hours to collect because I don't want to waste another 6 gems. Is this a bug? Or did I do something wrong?
    I had to force close my iPad 3 times before it would register as done. You may wish to try that.

Rhino Keeper
    So sad. I will soon be on 5-day vacation while these tales (CS, DS, FFS) are on. And while my gems/gold are at low supply. May become the tales I won't be able to finish.
    Last edited by ahomeforme; 06-18-16 at 01:11 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Checking the front page to see what I need for today, which has just started for me, I noticed your list of where to get swords. I have occasionally obtained one from my recently hatched dragon from the nest, if that helps.

added, thanks! I've noticed I've not got anything on the dragon at all in the Inventory guide! oops! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-18-16 at 03:11 AM.