Page 152 of 157 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1561

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Due to some kind of funny Android sick sense of humor, I wasn't able to start this challenge until about 36 hours into the full event. Because of this thread, though, I had been making swords like mad, force-closing, checking for updates, wash, rinse, repeat...it finally worked.

Thank goodness for those 30 minute adventures because I was able to complete two days' worth of challenges in no time at all and even had spare time to collect all of the seeds I would need for the full event.

I managed to have all of my petals before I had to focus energy on the forest wood and forest spirits. Knowing ahead of time that I would need at least 40 trees helped.

I managed to have all of my extracts and nectars and potions and essences finished before day 10 started, and without needing to use any gems.

[removed private health info... SW]

In short, I'm fairly certain that I couldn't have otherwise completed this event of I not had the ability to make it my temporary full-time job and if there had not been the Lewis & Clark expedition going out ahead of the rest of us to trailblaze the day. It helps, too, that I just ignored a lot of building collections and focused on petals and chopping wood. Today was my first day to collect from everything and my Apple tree took pity on me by giving me a golden apple. That may be the best part of the last10 days.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-29-16 at 02:09 PM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by veneravenera View Post
    I imagine a stag as a Tall Noble forest creature, but what we got is a microscopic version of that...
    i dont mean to complain or be rude on the designers but what are they thinking ? the pig is bigger than a stag, how come? is it a baby stag?
    it hurts just to look at it....and before you look at it, you need to try hard to find and sight it on the board...
    Yes it looks more like a baby stag, that would make sense. It's just super small...

Rhino Keeper
    I want my lvl6 forest tree looks like it was at lvl5. Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    I have a level 3 forest tree. My second one and cannot craft the forest essence needed to upgrade the tree. Grrrrr. The crafting house only lets me craft the petal potion. Wasted gems to get the tree to level 3.

Fashion Designer
    If I speed up the thistle multiple multiple times I may be able to finish. I didn't start until it auto started for me since I was away at a wedding. Impossible to do without gems, so not cool. This thing better be useful in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Chapter 10 is time consuming, craft 4 x 2 hrs but we have to collect enough materials first, finally, collect from the tree
    I started the quest 5 days late (update troubles) and now I have 9 hours left to update my tree. And only 20 gems left.

There will be no stag for me. I don't have the time nor resources...

Something like that here as well. Only 5 days to complete. Managed to get to 10. 4 but no chance of completing it and upgrading my tree to lv 6...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-29-16 at 07:55 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Normally I enjoy the challenge of timed events, but this one wasn't very fun. It's impossible to finish without spending gems (which I'd rather use on other things). Thistle drops were a joke. One drop every three hours. Dahlia drops were pretty bad too.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Rhino Keeper
    Finally finished. Zero gems spent. But so much time and effort for a really poor reward.

One of the worst events I've ever completed. It wasn't even remotely fun or entertaining.

Does anyone know what or if the tree or the stag drops anything after the event is done? I've looked through the thread but don't see that info. I may have overlooked it. I'm trying to decide if it's worth spending gems to finish it or not.

I agree with the others on here who are saying this wasn't an enjoyable event at all. Way too time consuming and needing to spend gems to finish puts the icing on the cake especially after having to sit on the game all the time just to get this far. I won't be doing anything like this again unless the reward is really outstanding and even then, I'm not sure if I'll bother.

Rhino Keeper
    Wood. They drop 1-3 wood. And a few coins.