Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	261.2 KB 
ID:	31974
    One suggestion I have to make rename the quest to Coral forest event. Lol

P.S
    Well spoken North Woods
    lol looks like the tree dropped some fertilizers (you know, other name for p**)
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingness101 View Post
    Does this mean concluded for everyone? I finished the event but it still can't be stored. Thanks
    Yes, everyone....

Rhino Keeper
    Bowing out of this one.

WAY too many varieties of new items/pieces to collect for crafting too many new items for a timed event. All of which are worthless post event. Just way too intensive! With the loss of excitement for this game after the recent glimmer alicorn fiasco, I just had no desire to push through and set timers to wake me up to stay on top of this one. I didn't even participate in the last community event. My wallet is closed to buying more gems.

Huge thanks to NORTHWOOD and SERIOUSLY700 for their input to the dev team. You totally hit the nail on the head. AMAZING POSTS!!! Let's just hope S8 cares enough to listen and start incorporating these suggestions as well as establishing a corporate goal for customer loyalty. I agree that customer loyalty and satisfaction are huge for game economy!! I know the average of $15-$20 monthly I "previously" put into this game has come to a screeching halt. Along with no longer clicking the ads for free energy. Again, thanks for the time you each put into your posts.

Just sticking to straight storyline goals for now.

Executive Chef
    Bowing out too. Wish I had read this thread earlier but I'm definitely not going to make it despite spending a lot of time on it. Lots has been said that is great feedback. S8, please keep things simple and don't expect players to play all day.

Does the pygmy forest stag get any bigger or is he full grown?

I don't like to complain much, but the drops from the stag and the tree are pretty sad after all the time and resource investment. I can't wait to put the tree in my inventory after this event is over.

Did not finish. Got stuck on forest stone neighbor requests and time ran out. That's a requirement that is not in our control.

I've deleted the original post as I found my answer (when *exactly* the goal expires)--thanks! Thursday at reset (PDT)--right?
    Last edited by Hardrada; 06-28-16 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tan5314 View Post
    So here I'm sitting a bit shocked. I've got the event announced on Friday 24th (Thursday California time, the time when all events usually start), updated my Android version as soon as possible and got 7 days timer that turned to 6 days in a few hours. Just before 10 minutes ago I was sure it was a 7 day event. I feel robbed of these three day, need them badly.

I'm level 50 by the way, not 15.
    Same here. (Although, only level 36). Android: shafted again. Trying my best, anyway, but currently caught in the chapter lock (12 hours before 10 will open for me) in spite of being shorted all those days. When will I learn? Feeling an uninstall coming on. If I'm going to be shafted and aggravated in the game, maybe I should just spend more time in real life. lol
    Last edited by Hardrada; 06-28-16 at 12:14 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I like NW point except for the 30 min adventure
    I really liked it! For 30 min I could get 1-3 seeds guarantee (skip it very cheap!)
    But with 2 hours adventure from previous quest - I collect 0 ZERO fire/ice seeds three time in a row
    Which is 6 hours down the drain!
    So i vote for 30 min adventure to get guarantee drops than for a longer time adventure that may or may Not drop a thing