Page 132 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1561

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Host(ess)

seeds from adventures

Quote Originally Posted by jessiefromshimerville View Post
    Essence of the Forest Pt 4 - i should only need 110 forest seeds to complete the task. i have 113 seeds and it says i am only 58% complete. I have powered down my tablet and booted back up - no change.
    Check your Forest Pt3. Seeds collected go into WHICHEVER PART you last clicked on. Before you go on an adventure click on the GO button
    in the Part you want to add to.

Farm Supplier
    I sincerely hope that the last part of this adventure "essence of the Forest Part IV is not a glitch because I'm at 97% finished and I think I would really put the game down (Even after all this time). The side goals were the worst to complete and to find out that there's nothing behind them would signal the end. Yes the stag should've been bigger; and the level five tree should've ended that color, the level six tree is atrocious. I did start my second tree and got up to level four before Storm8 cut off the Way to make "forest essence" in the forest workshop. What a shame! Too bad someone isn't in charge of looking to see how all this comes together it could've been wonderful

Castle story

Completed tree to level 5 unfortunately this is not showing on goal can not now complete to level 6 help please

Farm Supplier
    Will tell all of you who are doing the side goals the forest seeds really come fast after level sex of the tree. Even though you're only getting one seed, it seems to count for more. The only trouble with the goal was trying to keep up with all of the "ingredients" to make the swords. It was the pits and the last time that I would spend the time doing it.

Executive Chef
    Please let the forum know how the side quests turn out for you. For many it has been a mystery!! I hope it does have some reward for the players who stuck with it.

I admire your tenacity. Good luck!!!!
    Last edited by riverly; 06-26-16 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Additional thought

Rhino Keeper
    I finished all the side quests. there is no ward for it. I wish I saved my swords.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    One wish to S8: make the Forest Tree storable, I don't need a perm tree dropping common stuff.
    Maybe the tree will become storable once the event has completely run its course as is the case in Farm Story2.

Farm Supplier

Angry

OK just finished part IV it is a total bust absolutely the worst excuse for a waste of time. Nothing happens here's what I got . Oops sorry do not know how to send a photo but it finally made me realize what a waste of time this all is. Shame on you for storm8 you should've had something at the end. Everyone should complain because it was a total waste of time and energy and should never have been on this adventure.

Rhino Keeper
    In Essence of the Forest Pt 1V in my goal book it seems I have collected 9/110 Forest Seeds and slain 25/40 Raccoons. Why would I want to go on Forest Adventures needing swords which require iron and gems to make or cut down trees to find 15 raccoons for no reward? Ludicrous!

Executive Chef
    It is crazy. Like I said, someone at s8 needs to "fess up" to this horrible glitch.

I have to add that I really really am not trying to stir up trouble. Please believe that. I would just like a reasonable explanation for the side quests.
    Last edited by riverly; 06-26-16 at 06:53 AM.