Page 131 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1561

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

They should have just sold us the stag. It would have been cheaper
    I lost count of how many gems I used. And it's 4am on Sun and I just finished chapter 9 and have to wait 21 hours for chapter 10, so I just wasted all those gems. I am not happy!

Fashion Designer
    Day 10 for me today - don't see how I'm going to get 50 nectar! I've started with 15 and been collecting from the flower regularly - is that really the only way you can get it? I have 22 hours left, but going to sleep in 12-13 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Well in the end I only needed to spend 8 gems on speeding up the thistle 3 times. The drops were 3, 2 and 3, so clearly I would have been able to finish without spending any gems at all, but I chose to have 6 hours sleep.

7/10 for this event S8.

Positives:-
    Available for Android.
    Someone at S8 found their listening ears.
    The lovely raccoons. Perhaps they could be kept for the next Monster Hunt.
    Finding a use for the Iceland Poppies.

Negatives:-
    Frightening people with the Royal Exchange requirement before it was changed.
    Redundant and confusing side goals.
    The level 6 tree, clearly designed on the same template as the ghastly level 5 orphanage.
    The poor drops from the completed tree, but that is not unusual these days.
    The thistle on a 3 hour timer compared with 1 hour timers for the other 2 flowers.

One suggestion - an extra day for the quest containing just the tree upgrade to level 6. This would give an extra 24 hours for the collection of the necessary items.

Rhino Keeper
    I barely finished it with 20mins left and purchased two gem packs, one 120 gems and one sales promo 30 gems. All gems spent on speeding the flowers.

The tree does not drop anything and I felt that all the efforts are just a waste of energy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shadsy View Post
    So disappointed I didn't manage to complete this quest. Was on chapter 10, last goal and I ran out of time... And had already used up gems to try to complete...
    same here, so near but yet so far! Although I lost a day from clicking the wrong adventure when the forest adventure had disappeared from the castle. A lesson learned to wait until bugs have been fixed lol But thank you to all those who posted ahead so super helpful <3

Rhino Keeper
    I managed to upgrade the tree to level 6 in the nick of time by using gems. Without doing so there was no way I would have finished in time but I was very disappointed to find the tree covered in a multitude of garish colours. It was so pretty when it was blue and made a nice addition to the game board but I am now seriously contemplating putting it into storage.
    The stag is far too small, hardly bigger than one of the cats. It should have been nearer the size of of the horses.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bald1e View Post
    Are you on the new update for CS version 1.5.0.6g because mine was the same till I updated again.
    Yep. I am. I uninstalled and reinstalled yesterday too. Still not working properly.

thanks for responding too

Nightclub Owner
    One wish to S8: make the Forest Tree storable, I don't need a perm tree dropping common stuff.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Essence of the Forest Pt 4 - i should only need 110 forest seeds to complete the task. i have 113 seeds and it says i am only 58% complete. I have powered down my tablet and booted back up - no change.

Executive Chef
    To me the side quests were the most bizarre. As everyone found out they were just pointless. At least I assume that. Did anybody get all their seeds checked off?? I quit after the first 45 were collected. I really think this was also a glitch, but nobody is owning up to it. Just very strange!!!