Page 126 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1561

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by septemberstorm777 View Post
    On. Some quests game does not recognize things prepared in advance so if I make petal potion can I use it???
    Yes can be made ahead

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Make sure there are no other beasts on your game board. Raccoons won't spawn if there is one.
    Thanks for responding. Definitely no other monsters, but after a couple of hours & game closed - went in & raccoons are back! Unfortunately - a lot of time was lost & will not be able to complete quest in time.

Well, after much back and forth, I will finish, I won't finish, I can, I can't. I did. I bit the bullet and upgraded my lovely blue tree to the hideous level 6 tree that looks like it has been attacked by melted gummy bears (and all the other creative and hilarious descriptions I've seen here. Lol) There are still about 6 hours left till day 10 officially ends and I'm counting down for the moment the ability to store it is activated. For now, it's hidden as best as can be.

1) I enjoyed the new drops and crafts, even if the 'forest' everything got a bit confusing. I like being able to collect and craft, rather than just click on farmhouses a few thousand times.

2) The team listening to the players this time and actually making beneficial changes was quite refreshing. And the dragon with the color changing face armor rocks!

3) The directions and tasks could have been a lot clearer. 'Growing' a tree that needed upgrading, 'completing' trades that only needed to be sent, hundreds of force closes, forced waits between chapters, and all the thistles lost in storage were quite frustrating. And of course the classic storybook dueling timers (inside and out) that confuse so many....there has to be a better way.

4) The raccoon! Oh my goodness!! I so wish that the stag and the level 6 tree were of the same high quality and beautiful artwork as the raccoon! We NEED a pet raccoon. The flowers and workshop were great too. Too bad they become just deco.

5) All this time, effort and in some cases, money for two sources of plain old wood once a day, is a huge disappointment.

I'm sure there's more, and other players have different lists, but those are my highlights and lowlights. Now I'm glad it's over! Good luck to everyone still at it!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 06-25-16 at 06:20 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    I finished, barely and only after using bucket loads of gems. I neither liked nor disliked this event. Guess I'm just blase' about the events lately. Really wish we could get back to the original story line.

New Resident
    This is my first time writing a post. I am not going to be able to complete this final goal to upgrade Forest tree to level six & earn a stag! Mainly because the forest dahlia & fores blloms have only dropped one at a time & instead of being able to complete a goal in the given time of 1 day obtaining 20, eo, & final 50 Forest nectar will not happen in the remaining 5 hours. I am most disappointed in this event. It seems to have been poorly thought through as to timing & quantities. I will continue playing Castle story but my choose not to participate in future events - will see how it goes. ��

New Resident

Angry I'm disappointed

There's 5hrs left to finish this event and it's last goal of 10 of 10. I'm not gonna be able to finish unless I buy with gems. I can't buy gems for a game. I'm very disappointed, I worked hard to get to stag and I want it. I was chopping the trees and I can't get any raccoons which means I can't get any forest spirits". To finish this I would have to buy to gem 1234. It's very expensive for a game. I don't mind buying for somethings to finish but, not that much. So I'm very disappointed.
    Last edited by petre1970; 06-25-16 at 06:58 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm going to risk becoming the forum pariah and/or losing a large percentage of nbrs by saying this but...I kinda LIKE the LV 6 tree. When I see it in my kingdom it's quirky, fanciful, spazzy, rainbow kaleidoscope, and likely full of faeries up to mischief. So go on w all you haters I have one word for you...BOARINA lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	71 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	31938

Rhino Keeper
    Here's my feedback on the event
    1. Way to time consuming you have 3 different flowers with different drop rates, I think the drop rates were ridiculous for the essence. 1-3 for the amount needed with a 3 hour timer you had to collect almost every three hours. That is unacceptable when you have people who work and have families that need to take care of.
    2.Before releasing a new quest someone that develops the game needs to actually play the quest before releasing it. That way the glitches are worked out before it goes live. If not for the fact very loyal players posted the steps along the way, no one would have know about the time feature of the tree, the requests that needed more then one day at the end. You wouldn't have upset players frantically trying to figure out how to finish a quest. That's what the developers get paid for making sure the game is playable. If you can't release a quest on Thursday because there is a issue then put a pop up box on Thursday saying no quest. Not that hard.
    3.another disappointment is the prizes for the amount of work and time put into these quests. All of the flowers and workshop will turn into decorations. Why not run with it keep the crafts and let us craft different kinds of flowers as decorations. Why do they have to stop being useful. They can be used later on down the road. You can put them in the market for coins when someone gets to that point. Also the stag for all that work should have special drops. Maybe a gold coin, 5 energy, a gold egg, decorations like the naga drops an antler tree, a fur path. Why does everything drop the same things.
    3 the directions need to be clearly stated. When you have 20 people asking on a thread why does nothing happen when they water makes things difficult when the wording says grow you know there is a problem. Think about those who don't visit the forums how are they supposed to know. Again this goes to someone actually doing the quest before it's released.
    4. Most people like challenges, but this one was impossible from the get go. You did make changes which helped but by the time the changes were made many people had given up on the quest. Thank you for the dragon and listening to us players. This is the first time I was disappointed in a quest.
    5. I would like to thank the posters who posted the steps so we knew what challenges lied ahead of us. Thanks to spiritwind and pika for relaying our issues to the team. I hope the team take these into consideration going forward.

Guess who is the dumbass who accidentally made forest essence instead of forest magic and now won't be able to finish on time?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    Here's my feedback on the event
    1. Way to time consuming you have 3 different flowers with different drop rates, I think the drop rates were ridiculous for the essence. 1-3 for the amount needed with a 3 hour timer you had to collect almost every three hours. That is unacceptable when you have people who work and have families that need to take care of.
    2.Before releasing a new quest someone that develops the game needs to actually play the quest before releasing it. That way the glitches are worked out before it goes live. If not for the fact very loyal players posted the steps along the way, no one would have know about the time feature of the tree, the requests that needed more then one day at the end. You wouldn't have upset players frantically trying to figure out how to finish a quest. That's what the developers get paid for making sure the game is playable. If you can't release a quest on Thursday because there is a issue then put a pop up box on Thursday saying no quest. Not that hard.
    3.another disappointment is the prizes for the amount of work and time put into these quests. All of the flowers and workshop will turn into decorations. Why not run with it keep the crafts and let us craft different kinds of flowers as decorations. Why do they have to stop being useful. They can be used later on down the road. You can put them in the market for coins when someone gets to that point. Also the stag for all that work should have special drops. Maybe a gold coin, 5 energy, a gold egg, decorations like the naga drops an antler tree, a fur path. Why does everything drop the same things.
    3 the directions need to be clearly stated. When you have 20 people asking on a thread why does nothing happen when they water makes things difficult when the wording says grow you know there is a problem. Think about those who don't visit the forums how are they supposed to know. Again this goes to someone actually doing the quest before it's released.
    4. Most people like challenges, but this one was impossible from the get go. You did make changes which helped but by the time the changes were made many people had given up on the quest. Thank you for the dragon and listening to us players. This is the first time I was disappointed in a quest.
    5. I would like to thank the posters who posted the steps so we knew what challenges lied ahead of us. Thanks to spiritwind and pika for relaying our issues to the team. I hope the team take these into consideration going forward.
    I agree. It was a crazy quest. Even if you hoard gems. And your gran gives you money to spend on your games. (I actually did get money this week as it was my b-day and my kiddies know I love I-Tune gift cards :-p) but the flowers were released what, today? And we needed 50ish of one of the kind of flowers and there are 24 hours in a day and if I taped my eye lids opened and had my kids and hubby sleep in shifts and be as annoying as they could be and I main lined caffeine and had the two t.v.'s playing re-runs of Keeping up with the Kardashians and Long Island Medium at full sound, and decided to close a random door in my house so the cats could not get into what would suddenly become the most important room to them so they began vocalizing their displeasure and my tablet could only get Castle Story I could not have finished this quest. But heck I was just too stubborn to accept that!