Page 123 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1561

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Host(ess)
    ^ Level 6 changes colour and stuff

I'm confused a little on the trade requirements. On the first post it sounds like we can do any trade in the Royal exchange but they don't register in my storybook, only royal building supplies trades. Is this accurate?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    Can someone tell me what level the tree has the blue lights on the trunk? I'm trying to decide if I want to level up my second tree--I think I could get to level 3 or 4, but not 5 and I don't want to waste the time and effort if it's only different on level 5... The photos I've seen as I've gone through the comments make it look like it is level 5, but on the official pictures, level 5 doesn't have the lights (and mine does) so I'm just not sure... Thanks!!
    I found a picture in this forum page 110. Maybe it can help you. But you have to go en check by yourself :-)

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Attachment 31927

Not sure if this is fix or not..but he's so tiny, to me he should be as big as a horse or cow
    I just placed my Stag and boy are you right!! I put him next to my Frenchie & Chartreau and the size difference is quite apparent... Lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	115 
Size:	304.8 KB 
ID:	31932

He's smaller than the dog & cat..lol.
    I'm also wondering???? Why are his antlers blue???
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    And so small ?

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I just placed my Stag and boy are you right!! I put him next to my Frenchie & Chartreau and the size difference is quite apparent... Lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31932[/ATTACH

He's smaller than the dog & cat..lol.
    Confirms that I'm not to excited to complete this event to gain a truly hideous tree and a chihuahua sized deer

Quote Originally Posted by nothingness101 View Post
    I'm confused a little on the trade requirements. On the first post it sounds like we can do any trade in the Royal exchange but they don't register in my storybook, only royal building supplies trades. Is this accurate?
    You can do any trade but It registers when you start a craft not when you collect. Start a new trade and I bet your counter will go up.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    You welcome to my new square opening

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	162 
Size:	301.2 KB 
ID:	31933

Thank you storm8 team

Farm Supplier
    Storm8, finished the first tree to level six but really loved level five in the blue. Now as I build up my second tree I can't get past level four because the 'forest essence' is gone from The forest workshop. Please put it back so that those of us who really loved your blue tree can really enjoy its beauty-- maybe even offer this tree in blue separately?? It would be REALLY nice to have more room so that we could put out some of our wonderful things instead of having to scoop them up to get ready for the next adventure. It seems when we get ready to lay something out we have to put everything up so that we have the resources to gather up for a new adventure. Wasn't happy with all the extra time that this took but it was a beautiful blue tree and stag. Still wondering what the reward sorry for the extra side goals - on number IV???

Rhino Keeper
    The raccoon is as big as the stag !