Page 11 of 157 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I crafted 2 trees as well but when I collected the first, I placed it on my board right away. Then collected the 2nd tree, tapped store & that's where it is right in ...in my storage. I had no problems.
    I stored it at first to but then placed it right away thinking it would drop items needed. After first collection i regretted it.

Quote Originally Posted by KunkkuPomo View Post
    I bought and built forest workshop. Too early - I know now. But now I'm waiting for bug to be fixed because I can't do anything. I paid 30 diamonds to get next level early and it was waste of money. Not so happy....
    The last few updates have been the same way. Don't skip ahead by buying something before its required because it's gonna cause major problems when the goal finally does appear.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by dragongold1 View Post
    I stored it at first to but then placed it right away thinking it would drop items needed. After first collection i regretted it.
    So it needs to stay in storage then not to mess things up.
    Every update for the last few months have been riddled with problems. Obviously no one tests before releasing anything.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    So it needs to stay in storage then not to mess things up.
    Every update for the last few months have been riddled with problems. Obviously no one tests before releasing anything.
    I placed my 2nd one ugh. Oh well. I still have the option to make more.

Rhino Keeper
    i haven't got any seeds besides adventure i also crafted 2 trees at the beginning and it wont let me store or sell second tree and just taking up space now, which i msg spiritwind about and is being looked into.
    Ok thanks, I'm in the same bind. But I'm not going ahead. Hopefully they will have fixes soon.

Farm Supplier
    Does that stag look a lot like the animals from S8's old Fantasy Forest game to anyone else? Still pretty. Relieved to see the eyes look good. Fingers crossed it will look the same when on game screen.

Fashion Designer
    The essence of the forest goals started and I haven't started the tales yet. I wonder how that will work?

I saw the forest workshop and purchased it, now it says to buy one and won't let me move forward in this quest, do I have to wait till they solve this bug?

Executive Chef
    My tree not dropping any thing except one blue star

I have done the same thing, I now wished that I hadn't used the 30 diamonds grrrr