Page 107 of 157 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1561

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    I understand that flowers are decorative items that one might be interested in purchasing, but why are F Seeds and F Petals included in the offer? What's their use after the event?
    Probably for the lucky people that managed to grow multiple trees and they require them to level up the extra trees.

Farm Supplier
    How does asking neighbours work? Can you send requests out to multiple neighbours ( more than 20) and just accept the first 20 replies? Also how do you tell which of your neighbours are still active? Most of mine don't have the new dragon, so I guess they've quit. Any new neighbours welcome... I will return all requests between reset (8am for me) and noon promptly, may be a slight delay later.

Quote Originally Posted by happyhoppa View Post
    How does asking neighbours work? Can you send requests out to multiple neighbours ( more than 20) and just accept the first 20 replies? Also how do you tell which of your neighbours are still active? Most of mine don't have the new dragon, so I guess they've quit. Any new neighbours welcome... I will return all requests between reset (8am for me) and noon promptly, may be a slight delay later.
    kdgulle responded to your question on the previous page, post #1059.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

yes you can ask all your neighbors but you can only ask them once a day. so if you try to ask the same person twice you will get a message. if you are using Apple / IPAD, you should shut down the table and power it back up periodically during the time you are checking for responses. i find the event counter does not always register a neighbor response. this event is requesting us to ask neighbors once for the entire event so you can safely ask all of your neighbors. there was an event where we had to ask for 2 different requests and I got burnt by asking everyone the first time around and had to wait until the next day to request a response for the second iteration.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I saw this & my thoughts were...nope, no way in you know what...lol.

This is why thistle drops are in single digits...just to sell this packet...lol
    amazing more people dont catch on lol..

New Resident
    Is there actually any time pressure other than completing the last task before the end of the event (next Thursday)?

There's concern in this thread over fitting each chapter into 24 hours, but there seems to be no game reason to do that. There's a week or so to spare if you began the event soon after the unveiling. The timers in chaptered events limit day beginnings rather than endings, unless I misunderstand.

The side quests do have one useful function, as a reminder of the event length and the last day.

Rhino Keeper
    So the forest spirit is a random drop?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mikar8nge View Post
    Is there actually any time pressure other than completing the last task before the end of the event (next Thursday)?

There's concern in this thread over fitting each chapter into 24 hours, but there seems to be no game reason to do that. There's a week or so to spare if you began the event soon after the unveiling. The timers in chaptered events limit day beginnings rather than endings, unless I misunderstand.

The side quests do have one useful function, as a reminder of the event length and the last day.
    Depends when you started the quest, if you started last week. The last chapter starts tomorrow. You'll only have 24 hours to finish it. The quest once you start is 10 days long. Next week is when it ends for all. Those who have started already and are on chapter 10 tomorrow will only have 24 hours to finish the quest. My chapter 10 starts at 3 am so at 3 am I have 24 hours to finish chapter 10 or I won't get the stag.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    The only thing I have to do tomorrow is collect as many blooms as possible (30 in fact) to make the 3 forest magic (1 is a reward from part 2) for the tree upgrade. I've got everything else collected or crafted for the upgrade except for a few more extract.

So the only item worth anything to me is the Paradise Bloom & I have complete confidence I'll get all the blooms required to craft the magic for this last Chapter
    Same here I have all my items and only need the Paradise Bloom. And from the front page saying it drops 6 each collection x5 on a 1hr timer and a craft time of 2hrs hopefully we should do it 11hrs.
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Quote Originally Posted by mikar8nge View Post

The timer on the storybook is the timer that matters in these events. While it is true you can take over 24 hours each to complete chapters 1-9, on day 10 everything has to be completed by the end of hour 24.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending