Page 101 of 157 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1561

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Did exact same trades and did same thing (except I force closed & restarted FIVE times w/o it registering, lol)... Registered 1/4 only after I sent out the Dairy Trade so now I'm wondering if it's the SENDING that counts, not the collecting. ... Guess I'll find out in 2 hours, lol
    I had the exact same thought. Should know in 30 min

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Did exact same trades and did same thing (except I force closed & restarted FIVE times w/o it registering, lol)... Registered 1/4 only after I sent out the Dairy Trade so now I'm wondering if it's the SENDING that counts, not the collecting. ... Guess I'll find out in 2 hours, lol
    Hmmm, good point! I hadn't thought of that. It says 'complete' 4 trades, but the wording has been ambiguous before. ('grow' the sapling) Lol
    Either way, there's still time to finish them

Although, the cows and chickens now cringe when they see me coming...I'm sure they'd run away if they could!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by paisdelasmaravillas View Post
    Many hours waiting for answers from my neighbors, I think I need more neighbors in West Europe
    I did a force twice before all of my neighbor requests registered. Then they all registered at once. Any time you have issues, force close. Sometimes you will need to force close more than once.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    I did a force twice before all of my neighbor requests registered. Then they all registered at once. Any time you have issues, force close. Sometimes you will need to force close more than once.
    We've had to force close so many dang times that I now dream about force closing some people's mouths sometimes lol (not you & not naming names, LOL!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    It will work! If you see any trade that doesn't seem to work, let me know so I can double check.
    The Eggs & Dairy Exchange did not register for me. Still have 0/4 in the goals.

After sending out a new quest, it shows 1/4, so maybe it is the sending, not the collecting that counts.

Thanks!
    Last edited by catlover1959; 06-24-16 at 08:01 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catlover1959 View Post
    The Eggs & Dairy Exchange did not register for me. Still have 0/4 in the goals.
    Thanks!
    I think we're in the process of determining that it is the SENDING of the trades that will count, not the collecting.
    (Ignore the fact that the instructions say "COMPLETE any Royal Exchange", lol. Once again, the instructions LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, lol)

Rhino Keeper
    The number of Forest Spirits and Forest Wood to the amount of chopping I am doing is ridiculous. Glad this uses up sap or my whole kingdom would be sticky with the overflow. And my bloom bush is only giving me one of the elixir stuff every drop. I need 20 more still to upgrade my tree. I'm not sure a game should be stressing me out so much. LOL

New Resident
    Dont Know: what is FOREST Magic, Need it in Level 10 for Forest Tree to level up to 6, cant find it in Game - where can i get it?

I have been doing the first trade with sugar & strawberries for energy and they have been registering without a problem. I am 2 for 2, so far. They only take 1 hr & give that little boost of energy I could def use. However, a neighbor's neighbor finished Ch 9 a couple of hours ago & said it was going to take Ch 10 another 18hrs to open? If this is the case I am afraid I will not finish😢

Rhino Keeper
    No way to complete #10 in time without spending gems when dropping time of forest thistle is set at 3 hours.
    Need 30 extracts for forest magic plus all the other goals that require extract.