Page 128 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1561

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    With three hours left on the timer, I'm 10 Forest Nectar and one Forest Magic (two Forest Extracts from crafting one) short of upgrading the tree to level six. That's a lot closer to finishing than expected. Then again, I've been glued to the iPad for nearly 10 days to see if it was doable with all the collecting and the rotten drop rates. This update was way to time consuming -and boring
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    My final trade is not counting, anyone else having this problem? Gonna keep force closing and starting forth in case but wanted to start 10 tonight this game never likes me lol
    The trades counted when sent not collected. The dialog popped up when I sent the fourth trade
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    The trades counted when sent not collected. The dialog popped up when I sent the fourth trade
    Ah thanks! Everyone was saying collected so I held one and then sent another one and it counted and two so was confused there. Good luck if you are still playing
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

I have been a loyal player since forever. I've finally had it with this game. The whole "essence of the forest" quest was for nothing?! That is so wrong. I have put up with no increase in levels in years! And the gem traps, the useless storylines that have no bearing on the game other than to waste resources (orphanage, parade float ...) it is impossible for anyone to finish this stag quest unless they have Sure life other than playing this game or spend endless gems/money. I am literally half a day away from finishing this quest - which ends in 2 hours. All the resources and time I spent wasted and nothing to show for it. Not the way to treat people who gave stuck by you for years. So you throw us a free dragon?! Useless. Stop wasting time on these stupid quests and fix everything wrong with the game. It used to be really good but it's been going down hill for quite a while. Such a disappointment.

With the ability to by extra plants, I worked hard and was able to complete. Awarded my dragon and placed it. Closed and opened again and the dragon was in inventory but not placed. I placed it again and closed the app. Put it away as we had arrived on a trip we had been driving 12 hours. Now the drank. On gone! What do I do!

Farm Supplier

Unhappy

This time has been way too busy for me to keep up with this on-going event. Now it's only 2 hours till the quest expires and I am at level 3 Forest Tree and stuck on chapter 5. Feel so sad! This is the first time in Castle Story I have been unable to finish an event and ended up with an unfinished building!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    Hey there fellow Crowned Heads of States ~ * ~ We may have not have gotten ourselves a Stag, but we did get ourselves a DRAGON! ~ * ~

Personally I would have rather have had an Alicorn, but why look a basically worthless Gift-Dragon in the mouth, it might spit something at me, they do drop something, right? Mine all just sit around hovering and collecting dust. Even the one on the title page looks like HE is not doing much. A bit farther along around the middle if you know what I mean. Probably eats the marshmallows he toasts. . . . Anyway who needs a moldy stag?
    loooooooooool

Well i was so behind i hate those dumb flowers that take 3 hours to collect I had to speed the flowers just so i can have enough for tonight to win that chihuahua deer *crys*
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Host(ess)
    This was the last time, that I participated in a timed event. I don't know about you but I have less then 2 hours left and still only at chapter 9 out of 10. Due to the fact that I lost all my gems the time that pressing to fast is automatically buying Thank god that changed back to normal. I cannot speed up even with gems. I don't know how you calculate the time for those events, but I work 100% no time to play, sleep normally no time to play and have a social live, no time to play.... I have to many half done stuff in my castle that I cannot use. I really tried this time to only concentrate on this but no more. It is frustrating pure!

New Resident
    So sad I couldn't finish this event. I was 4 forest essence short and used up all my gems. Waiting for neighbor replies really slowed me down and I ended up using gems to go forward. All the graphics were so lovely and pretty too. Well done. Really wish I could get the Stag and lv6 tree. I wish there was a way to know who is active or inactive.

Mee too...lost gems for event but not finish 🙆