Page 52 of 157 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    I am having serious problems due to lack of energy. I've just been able to play about 3 times a day, run out of energy then I'm just stuck. I'll just try to do one step at a time and see what happens. I can't believeve the workshop turns into deco after this event and the drops from the tree so far have been............. (Worthless).

Does the stag have drops or just deco too?
    Never mind I just found the answer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by carove View Post
    How do I manage to get 40 trade tickets in time to finish.
    I'm not sure really, if you don't have most of them now, it's going to be hard to get 40 permits along with all the other things you need to collect. Milk and egg trades are your best bet though.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have a print-screen of Chapter 9 Goal 2, Trade with the Baron? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    it seems really need alot of longswords throughout this event

with only 1 magic forge it is pretty hard
    I have no where to put anything new, was waiting to upgrade to sabrina's song quest but not enough RP

Can't build as not enough land lol hence no RP

Rhino Keeper
    It may be cheaper to just gem skip 9.1 and 9.2 for 20 gems each. Rather than gem skip the goal a day early for twice as many gems. Once you complete the first 2 parts of 9, you will still have 2 days to get 40 forest blooms

Fashion Designer
    40 trade tickets.....?!?!

... ...

Unbelievable...
    I am Zelda

Farm Supplier
    I completely forgot about the Dire Boar I had left at the corner of the screen earlier, and I had also turned the music off since forever... Anyway today I defeated 2 raccoons but the goal "find more forest spirits" still sit there because I got no spirits after slaying raccoons at all! Anyone else has the same problem as me?

Executive Chef
    I saw it posted that we will need 30 forest spirits. Does anyone know how many forest wood we will need ? 40 trade tickets is madness. I'm having second thoughts about this quest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaireEdwolf View Post
    I completely forgot about the Dire Boar I had left at the corner of the screen earlier, and I had also turned the music off since forever... Anyway today I defeated 2 raccoons but the goal "find more forest spirits" still sit there because I got no spirits after slaying raccoons at all! Anyone else has the same problem as me?
    spirits don't drop during some battles. It's just kind of wasted energy sometimes. Another s8 randomness.

Rhino Keeper
    I definitely don't get the energy back from ****ing raccoons. That's part of what's making this so difficult. And my spirits are running at about one to every three or four raccoons. Maybe they just hate me.