Page 69 of 157 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, Spiritwood00

Could you advise on the requirement for upgrading the tree to level 6 pls?
    Is 1 Forest Magic all that's required ?

"Chapter 10 Goal 3 Craft Forest Magic. Forest Magic 10 Forest Extracts, 10 Forest Blooms, 1 petal Potion. 2 hours to craft
    Chapter 10 Goal 4 - Collect from level 6 Forest Tree."

Well the sheer impossibility of decent drops, energy drain, and that none of these items are useful after the short event in ceasing at chapter six. I thought the stag was cute but this isn't fair to people even if they had all this time on their hands.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rst345 View Post
    Many thanks to dragongold1, ashanthya and others who share their results & discoveries. It really does help. With pictures posted of stag I can take a pass on him. The zombie fairy is enough for me. Could someone post a picture of their Level 6 tree? I like the tree at level 2 & 3. Could stop here with the posted drops. I have many sources of those drops. Picture anyone? Thanks
    I would gladly post a picture of a level 6 tree... But I can't seem to able to post a picture on here?! How does one do that?

Rhino Keeper
    why slay the racoons? They are so cute

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to finish this, but between the glitch meaning I lost my thistle for a couple of hours, being in work with a Real Job, and the dear thing only dropping one every three hours, needing 7 items from it means I shall be several hours late starting the next chapter. Just hoping today is a slightly easier day.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Hi, SpiritWind

Could you advise on the requirement for upgrading the tree to level 6 pls?
    Is 1 Forest Magic all that's required ?

"Chapter 10 Goal 3 Craft Forest Magic. Forest Magic 10 Forest Extracts, 10 Forest Blooms, 1 petal Potion. 2 hours to craft
    Chapter 10 Goal 4 - Collect from level 6 Forest Tree."
    I do have it in post 3 but I've also added it to post 1...

S8 checking on timing of the tree with Devs about this too...

(Corrected my name )
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-22-16 at 12:05 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    The first goal of chapter 7, is visit ivy's hut, and give forest dahlia. It's the same that the first goal of chapter 6.
    Forest dahlia goes to inventory, and you need to place it.
    I've forced close and restart the game before to visit ivy and I haven't had any problem

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    I would gladly post a picture of a level 6 tree... But I can't seem to able to post a picture on here?! How does one do that?
    I do not know how to post pics either. SpiritWind could you explain how to post pics please? And thanks for all you do.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post
    I decided to plant a few of almost every tree, only grew the trees that only take up 1x1 square. Don't have room for bigger trees. I did this to see if there was much difference in what each tree dropped for this event. Here are my results.
    I chopped 3 of each tree, except White Birch. After getting nothing from 2 in a row I didn't feel like wasting the energy on a third. I did double check to make sure I didn't have a moster in my kingdon, I didn't. And when I moved onto the Red Acer everything worked fine so I know it was that the Birch simply didn't give me anything.

Trees are listed in order of how fast they grow. Since I figure faster growing trees would also be preferred over trees that take longer to grow.

Crab apple trees
    1st = 1 raccoon, 1 spirit, 3 forest wood
    2nd = 6 raccoon, 2 spirit, 1 forest wood
    3rd tree = 4 raccoon, 2 spirit, 1 forest wood

Aspen tree
    1st tree = 1 raccoon, 1 spirit, 1 forest wood,
    2nd tree = 2 raccoon, 1 spirit, 1 forest wood,
    3rd tree = 2 raccoon

yellow acer
    1 tree = no raccoon, 4 forest wood
    2nd tree = 2 raccoon plus 2 spirit, 2 forest wood
    3rd tree = 2 raccoons, 1 spirit, 2 forest wood

White Birch
    1st tree = nothing at all.
    2nd tree = nothing at all.

Rec Acer
    1st tree = 3 raccoons, 2 spirits, 1 forest wood
    2nd tree = 4 raccoons, 2 spirits, 2 forest wood
    3rd tree = 2 raccoon, 2 spirit, 2 forest wood

Pine tree
    1st tree = 2 raccoons, 2 spirits, 1 forest wood
    2nd tree = 2 raccoon, 1 forest wood
    3rd tree= 2 raccoon, 2 spirit, 1 forest wood

oak tree
    1st tree = 1 forest wood
    2nd tree= 4 raccoon, 3 spirit, 1 forest wood
    3rd tree = 2 raccoon, 2 spirit, 1 forest wood
    White birch I got the fang beast

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Chapter 10 Goal 2 Collect Forest Blooms from Paradise Bloom. (These can be used to make Forest Magic.) Need 5x. First collection gave me 6 Forest Blooms. REWARD OF 1 forest magic
    Chapter 10 Goal 3 Craft Forest Magic. Forest Magic 10 Forest Extracts, 10 Forest Blooms, 1 petal Potion. 2 hours to craft
    Chapter 10 Goal 4 - Collect from level 6 Forest Tree.

Level 6 upgrade is: 50 water, 1 forest essence, 50 forest nectar, 4 forest magic
    The timer changes on the tree from 1 hour to (I think) 22 hours. I have a call in to S8 about this as maths indicated may not be possible.... Watch this space!

End!
    Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post
    To grow a Forest Sapling to Level 6 Forest Tree: 180 waters, 130 saps, 42 forest seeds, 160 forest petals, 100 forest nectars, 45 forest woods, 30 forest spirits, 61 forest extracts, 40 forest blooms.

The above total includes the following crafted items: 13 Petal Potions (130 forest petals, 130 sap), 3 Forest Essences (45 forest wood, 30 forest spirits, 21 forest extract), and 4 Forest Magics (40 forest extracts, 40 forest blooms, 4 Petal Potions {see above}).

1: 10 forest seeds, 15 water
    2: 20 water, 14 forest seeds, 10 forest petals
    3: 20 forest petals, 18 forest seeds, 3 petal potions, 25 water
    4: 3 petal potions, 1 forest essence, 20 forest nectar, 30 water
    5: 3 petal potion, 1 forest essence, 30 forest nectar, 40 water
    6: 1 forest essence, 4 forest magic, 50 forest necter, 50 water
    Working off ashanthya's post.
    Can dragongold1 or anyone else that has finished help?
    Do we only need to craft 3 more Forest Magics to upgrade the tree to level 6, as we a given one as a reward for Chapter 10, Goal 2?

I'm only up to Chapter 6, but am prepping ahead and want to know whether it is enough to have 30 forest extracts, 30 forest blooms and 3 petal potions, instead of the amounts listed by ashanthya.