Page 9 of 157 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Hello All. I must admit I am a bit confused. I have not started the event on purpose - I am traveling so I will only start when I am back home. Despite this a new quest came up in my goal book. It requires me to do the Forrest adventure 20 times. I am currently doing this and I have also bought and competed the workshop. I see the issue with the workshop has been reported but is the 20 adventures another goal separate from the event? My goal book says I have 15 days to compete. Anyone else in this situation?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Hello All. I must admit I am a bit confused. I have not started the event on purpose - I am traveling so I will only start when I am back home. Despite this a new quest came up in my goal book. It requires me to do the Forrest adventure 20 times. I am currently doing this and I have also bought and competed the workshop. I see the issue with the workshop has been reported but is the 20 adventures another goal separate from the event? My goal book says I have 15 days to compete. Anyone else in this situation?
    I had just started the event and then the goal came up in my goal book too - this says 15 days, but the event is 10 days. Very confusing!!

Also saw the workshop and built before knowing it was related to the quest... Hoping this won't gum it up for me

Rhino Keeper
    My Kingdom suddenly got busy. I was quietly plodding on with the Griselda line, getting parts for the dark sword and thinking that the baron's birthday was all that was left for the time being. Then Bam! I got the android update with the baron's tent, plus 3 timed goals (kitty, puppy and cabbage Hut) which I shall have to ignore. Then I hit level 40 kicking off the wedding thread - now trying to at least build the carriage as I hate building sites on my board, and now this!

Aaargh!

Do I read correctly that we need to do the adventure dozens and dozens of times? (using swords and strawberries) That's going to put a spanner in everything. Or will there be other sources of seeds as we get further in? On most timed goals the drops of special items increase - the coliseum was dropping extra parts fairly quickly.

I do so want the green stag. He's beautiful.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinc4 View Post
    I had just started the event and then the goal came up in my goal book too - this says 15 days, but the event is 10 days. Very confusing!!
    Instead of gaining days I have lost a day 30min after starting. Shows 9 days on the front & 8 days inside the goal book.

May I have my lost day back please!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    My Kingdom suddenly got busy. I was quietly plodding on with the Griselda line, getting parts for the dark sword and thinking that the baron's birthday was all that was left for the time being. Then Bam! I got the android update with the baron's tent, plus 3 timed goals (kitty, puppy and cabbage Hut) which I shall have to ignore. Then I hit level 40 kicking off the wedding thread - now trying to at least build the carriage as I hate building sites on my board, and now this!

Aaargh!

Do I read correctly that we need to do the adventure dozens and dozens of times? (using swords and strawberries) That's going to put a spanner in everything. Or will there be other sources of seeds as we get further in? On most timed goals the drops of special items increase - the coliseum was dropping extra parts fairly quickly.

I do so want the green stag. He's beautiful.
    So far I'm on part 2 the seeds only come from the adventure which will take a few dozen times. If you want the stag I suggest that is what you work on. This is a timed event. You have 10 days to complete. You get 3 small quest every day for 10 days. If you complete them all you'll then get the stag. Yes it uses a lot of swords and strawberries.

The cabbage hut cost gems, just less gems than in the market. You can get the cabbage hut through the Marc during monster hunting season.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    Instead of gaining days I have lost a day 30min after starting. Shows 9 days on the front & 8 days inside the goal book.

May I have my lost day back please!
    The timer has always been like this frustrating I know. I have figured out you get 24 hours a day to complete each section. So you are some where in between 8 and 9 days depending on when your new quest starts, if you completed the first part.

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 5 Goal 3 Slay Forest Raccoons - can skip for 50 gems

having no luck finding this to move on

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongold1 View Post
    Chapter 5 Goal 3 Slay Forest Raccoons - can skip for 50 gems

having no luck finding this to move on
    Do you think it could be a bug? I might flag it in my report just in case...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Do you think it could be a bug? I might flag it in my report just in case...
    Possibly a bug not sure only been checking what i need for resources tho, like the poppies water strawberries, maybe flag just incase.