Page 150 of 157 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1561

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by veneravenera View Post
    sooo, i just saw the stag and omg it looks soooooo TINY! smaller than a pig i mean come on
    my reindeer stable stag looks twice bigger!
    TL , please make the stag look at least a good size! (like you did with birds nest tree)
    Seriously, i can BARELY see it, its green and hardly noticeable on a green grass.
    PLEASE ! it took so much resources and time and its like tiniest animal in the kingdom... smh
    Um... the chick from the Easter event is smaller. I think S8 found a micro designer. Great looking item - if you can see it on the board!

P S Love the raccoon - especially its reaction to being slain! Please incorporate the feisty raccoon into the main story! :-)
    Last edited by jaymieb2; 06-28-16 at 03:55 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    I like NW point except for the 30 min adventure
    I really liked it! For 30 min I could get 1-3 seeds guarantee (skip it very cheap!)
    But with 2 hours adventure from previous quest - I collect 0 ZERO fire/ice seeds three time in a row
    Which is 6 hours down the drain!
    So i vote for 30 min adventure to get guarantee drops than for a longer time adventure that may or may Not drop a thing
    I'm glad you were able to log into your game that often or didn't mind spending the speed-up gems just to sometimes get 1 seed. But in my post, I also said I'd prefer a 2-hr adventure (being 4x longer) if it dropped 4x the seeds and that BOTH a 30-min AND 2-hr adventure would be best cuz it'd give us a choice.
    NO adventure (regardless of its length) should *ever* be coded to drop ZERO seeds or whatever else we're trying to find (like has also been the case with the recent main storyline quest to find Lila). Just seeing fireworks when any adventure returns is so disheartening (& honestly, ridiculous lol).

Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Um... the chick from the Easter event is smaller. I think S8 found a micro designer. Great looking item - if you can see it on the board!
    ! :-)
    YOU proved me wrong! that chick is actually smaller than a stag lmao! they must be from the same miniature world!
    I imagine a stag as a Tall Noble forest creature, but what we got is a microscopic version of that...
    i dont mean to complain or be rude on the designers but what are they thinking ? the pig is bigger than a stag, how come? is it a baby stag?
    it hurts just to look at it....and before you look at it, you need to try hard to find and sight it on the board...
    Last edited by veneravenera; 06-28-16 at 01:19 PM.

Executive Chef
    the path of the adventures are like: getting various drop including materials for a task, then, getting only the material for a task, now, MIGHT get the material needed for a task (most time, nothing) ... I dislike any new adventures recently came out
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    Thus far things have ran smoothly but who knows what's to come, lol. Spent a couple gems last night to speed up the dahlia to get the 30 nectars to upgrade the tree to level 5 because I wanted to be able to send out request before I went to bed. Sent out request before I went to bed and woke up with 19, kinda panicked then remember my daughters account. So I moved forward when I logged on and sent #20 to myself. Working on trades right now, they will be done in about 5hrs. I'll get to start day 10 on time tonight. A little worried about thistle and nectar, it's really hard to collect what you need when your only getting 1-3, but mostly 1 at a time. Hopefully, the blooms will not pose a problem. I will be glad when this storybook is over. Honestly, it was the most confusing and frustrating event in a long time.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, NW, zero drop is ridiculous and requires luck to get a good drop!
    I neither liked the force close thing , you're right, many of my nbrs simply didn't know how to do it and what it is.
    And i hope that new "feature " to delete-uninstall the game (to see the new stag) will not be a normal thing to do in future quests!
    As for the gem dropping tree- I would gladly place and leave it in my kingdom forever and make all my kingdom people Worship it!!! Lol

Executive Chef
    I'm on day 9, and I still need 18 Forest Extract. For the last 3 days, from morning till bed, I've set my alarm every 3 hours, but usually I only got 1 Extract...

So, even if I set my alarm 24/7 for the next 33 hours, AND I get atleast 2 Extract every collection, I STILL won't be able to finish without spending gems...

This is s? frustrating. This is the first event I played very, very intensely, and still won't be able to finish...

Atleast, can anyone tell me how much gems the Extracts cost?

Recalculated: Since we got the Thistle on the chapter 6, and you can practically collect only 6 times a day (9 and 12 AM, 3, 6, 9 and 12 PM on chapter 7, 8 and 9, and 5 times a day on chapter 6 and 10, you can get only 28 pieces, while you need atleast 61!

How on earth should you be able to finish this??? Argh, I'm realy raged out!!!
    Last edited by Anaboe; 06-28-16 at 03:53 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I'm on day 9, and I still need 18 Forest Extract. For the last 3 days, from morning till bed, I've set my alarm every 3 hours, but usually I only got 1 Extract...

So, even if I set my alarm 24/7 for the next 33 hours, AND I get atleast 2 Extract every collection, I STILL won't be able to finish without spending gems...

This is s? frustrating. This is the first event I played very, very intensely, and still won't be able to finish...

Recalculated: Since we got the Thistle on the chapter 6, and you can practically collect only 6 times a day (9 and 12 AM, 3, 6, 9 and 12 PM on chapter 7, 8 and 9, and 5 times a day on chapter 6 and 10, you can get only 28 pieces, while you need atleast 61!

Speed up the thistle, 3 gems each time. I needed to do the same, could not have enough extract & nectar without a speed up.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post

You only need 44 extracts

Rhino Keeper
    I finished the event and got the stag at 2AM Eastern time with only 55 minutes to spare. That was intense. I only got about 4 hours of sleep before getting ready for work the next morning lol. This was a bit too challenging but at least it's over.