Page 51 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by ld2225 View Post
    Hi, Anyone having trouble with the new Story Goal "Essence of the Forest"? I have been trying to grow the sapling into a tree for 4 days and I can't move foreward until I do all my Time is wasting away? Anyone help please? Thanks
    You need to upgrade the tree, not water it.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-21-16 at 05:03 AM. Reason: Added quote and moved to right thread
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I'm disappointed by the drops from the stag and my fully leveled up trees. I hope it drops something else besides wood! They are pretty but that's not much of a benefit from such an intensive quest.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bnggnds View Post
    at Chapter 5...
    - 3 Slay Forest Raccoons - i have paid 50 gems
    - to find 4 Find more Forest spirits i have grown willow trees, crab apple trees and Aspen as suggested. chopped down most of them. not one spirit!
    for a game not planned after Level 50, maintained thru events & goals, having to spend so much money and effort seems not logical.
    i have relogged and restarted the game several times. still the same... ill try a bit more until all the trees are chopped down and quit the game for
    good... what shame!
    I had this issue until I realised I had a troll parked. Make sure you don't have a monster on board.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    Is everyone crafting their petal potions in advance? If you are going to try to do the fourth side challenge, you need to craft (or have crafted???) 8 petal potions. If we wait, we are losing valuable crafting time that I think we will need later on....but it may be that the ones we have already crafted count. Does anyone know? Thanks for the help.
    i think you are right I should have made some petal potions today- I think around 7 or 8 for upgrades to the tree in the future. I think I have lost some valuable crafting time.

I don't have any in my inventory and I can't remember when I used them all.
    Last edited by riverly; 06-20-16 at 07:40 PM. Reason: More and more confused

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Lots of questions asked of me to check.... No problem! Done!

To recap, I've asked about side goal purpose, neighbour requests, trade tickets, 2nd tree, workshop and raccoon post event and given some positive feedback too.
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    ... [removed bit]
    One feedback spiritwind, I know they won't change it this quest but asking for more than 20 on a quest like this shouldn't be. I know they want to make them challenging I'm all for it but if they have to ask for that many it should be at the end of the chapter not the beginning. If there was no forum there would be no way of completing this without gems. Not given the time constraints and the energy intensive clicking.
    I forgot I had also asked about this too!

Ok, here we go:

[Feedback sent to Devs means it won't change for this event.]

1. Side Goals: confirmed no rewards and no need to do them if you don't want to. These side Goals are just to guide you through the event.
    [Feedback sent to Dev's about no rewards]

2. The Forest Workshop and Racoons post event: The workshop will turn into a decoration after the event. The Forest Wood and Forest Raccoons are only for this event.

3. Can we keep the 2nd tree if we have one? Yes, you can keep the second tree.

4. 25 neighbour requests... I asked for an increase in the response rate.
    [Feedback shared with Dev's]

5. 40 trade tickets

Rhino Keeper
    I think you win the patience award, SpiritWind. Thank you for all you do. ��
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-20-16 at 07:50 PM. Reason: You're welcome :)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I forgot I had also asked about this too!

Ok, here we go:

[Feedback sent to Devs means it won't change for this event.]

1. Side Goals: confirmed no rewards and no need to do them if you don't want to. These side Goals are just to guide you through the event.
    [Feedback sent to Dev's about no rewards]

2. The Forest Workshop and Racoons post event: The workshop will turn into a decoration after the event. The Forest Wood and Forest Raccoons are only for this event.

3. Can we keep the 2nd tree if we have one? Yes, you can keep the second tree.

4. 25 neighbour requests... I asked for an increase in the response rate.

5. 40 trade tickets
    Thanks, seems like a whole lot of work just for decorations. Maybe you can ask them to have the stag to drop energy or something for the intense of a quest. Ok I'm done thanks again spiritwind for all you do.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-20-16 at 07:49 PM. Reason: :) you're welcome!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    You have to click on a level 2 tree after upgrading it. You might have to click on it more than once.
    Mine didn't work until I collected from tree then moved on no problem.

Farm Supplier
    How do I manage to get 40 trade tickets in time to finish.

Update on collections:

30 forest spirits from defeating 53 raccoons
    31 forest wood after chopping 33 trees (some give two, some give none, most give one)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending