Page 40 of 157 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    SW please ask S8 if we can keep the 2nd tree. I don't want to use resources on something that they might take away from me.

New Resident
    Is anyone having problems with the forest sapling I have watered it for 2 days & spent over 80 gems & it still hasn't bloomed or grown!! Do I mindlessly keep going? At this rate I won't ever finish this challenge, feeling really frustrated!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by neeny54 View Post
    Is anyone having problems with the forest sapling I have watered it for 2 days & spent over 80 gems & it still hasn't bloomed or grown!! Do I mindlessly keep going? At this rate I won't ever finish this challenge, feeling really frustrated!!!!
    You don't need to water it. It works like a building, so you need to build/upgrade it

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Are you on the quest to hunt them? I don't think they spawn before you get to it....still waiting here. Also, make sure there aren't any sneaky monsters hiding on your board.
    That explains why I haven't got any from chopping still had my troll parked. LOL 🙄🙃😳

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by carove View Post
    That explains why I haven't got any from chopping still had my troll parked. LOL ������
    OMG Do I feel dumb! 8 trees and speed gems later!

New Resident
    at Chapter 5...
    - 3 Slay Forest Raccoons - i have paid 50 gems
    - to find 4 Find more Forest spirits i have grown willow trees, crab apple trees and Aspen as suggested. chopped down most of them. not one spirit!
    for a game not planned after Level 50, maintained thru events & goals, having to spend so much money and effort seems not logical.
    i have relogged and restarted the game several times. still the same... ill try a bit more until all the trees are chopped down and quit the game for good... what shame!

Rhino Keeper
    The Forest Workshop IS adorable. I hope more recipes are added to it later so we can keep it out and use it after the event. It's not often a new workshop is added to the game.
    Great artwork!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bnggnds View Post
    at Chapter 5...
    - 3 Slay Forest Raccoons - i have paid 50 gems
    - to find 4 Find more Forest spirits i have grown willow trees, crab apple trees and Aspen as suggested. chopped down most of them. not one spirit!
    for a game not planned after Level 50, maintained thru events & goals, having to spend so much money and effort seems not logical.
    i have relogged and restarted the game several times. still the same... ill try a bit more until all the trees are chopped down and quit the game for good... what shame!
    Have you got any beasts parked?

Rhino Keeper
    Ashley for forgot to hit the reply with quote.
    Check to make sure you don't have a hidden beast in your kingdom!

I'm not at that part, I'm just wondering if these crafts will still be available after the event is over.

Rhino Keeper
    Aspen trees weren't working for me finding the wood. I'll try different ones now. Out of 6 aspen trees I got 5 woods.