Page 112 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1561

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Host(ess)
    Last 24 hour and step ten said to collect from Ivy's hut and I did but it didn't register ☹️

Host(ess)
    ^ okay jk. Had to close and reopen ������

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mina_32 View Post
    Last 24 hour and step ten said to collect from Ivy's hut and I did but it didn't register ☹️
    Just started it also. You will need to force close & restart for the plant & next dialogue to show up.

Rhino Keeper
    So far so good. I got a side game that delivered 14 gems, so I blew the 15 on my stones, and think it was worth it. That meant that by bedtime I'd done the trades and was ready for day ten.

This morning I have 34/50 nectar and 25/30 extract. And waiting for my first Bloom petal. Not quite secure that I'll finish, but near enough to give it a run. And with one gem per day from watching ads, I'm willing to spring a couple at the end if I need them to finish. I spent my last large collection on a second wizard school, and would never accumulate enough for a cabbage Hut, so the odd one here or there to speed this up seems a good use for them.

Looking forward to getting the post-cosmetic-surgery deer if I can.

Host(ess)
    Why bother giving us a goal when it's impossible to finish it without spending gems
    I'm done with doing these stupid limited time goals...

Well unfortunately the game has beat me and I have decided to stop as it is proving impossible to finish without buys gems. I have used a couple to buy forest nectar but cannot keep doing that! I need to collect 40 now and only have 11 after 24 hours (I do have to sleep in between). I have been playing this game for years and really enjoyed it but when a game like this comes along which proves impossible without gems I lose faith and start to think maybe it is time to stop. Okay we got a dragon but I really wanted what I was playing for the stag.
    I may keep checking in to see what is going on but won't be taking place in any games like this again it just seems a waste of my time and effort! Good luck to those who are nearly finished 😜

Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    What a shame we have to upgrade the tree to the horrible (my opinion only) level 6 to obtain the stag. The level 5 tree is far superior in looks.
    Not your opinion only. It has to be the ugliest thing they've produced yet. Haven't they heard "less is more". Certainly won't be out in my kingdom. All I need is confirmation that we can store it. If not I'd rather not have the stag if I have to have this abomination.
    On the other hand I love my beautiful new dragon

Rhino Keeper
    It's weird, the flowers are pretty enough, the assorted petals, blooms, essences etc, and the crafted stuff have been pleasant to look at. The racoon is gorgeous and beautifully animated. So why the rag tag cloutie tree at the end.. Or was that the intention?

I've started Chapter 10. Collected from Ivy. Hit GO, nothing. Forced closed 3 times, still nothing.
    Dialogue not updated. No option to upgrade tree from Level 5 to Level 6. What can I do now?

Rhino Keeper
    That's not the next step. If you've visited Ivy, you should have a new plant in your inventory, and one forest magic. Plant the flower and collect from it an hour later.