Page 28 of 157 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Is there any other way to get seeds faster? Still haven't finished chapter 2 and swords take 2 hours to make and I still only have 4 of 10 seeds needed to grow tree. I only get 1 seed per adventure. Is this normal? At this rate, I will definitely not finish.

Executive Chef

Forest extract from forest thistle

Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Attachment 31783
    I will be ready to make potion in the Forest Workshop at midnight but the workshop is no longer showing the option for making it (it was there when I first bought the workshop). Is this glitch being investigated and will it be fixed in time to make the potions to finish Goal 4. I have reloaded my game.
    Many thanks to all for the helpful comments. I am at Chapter 6 and do not know where to get forest thistle. I do not have making forest extract from forest thistle in my forest workshop. Any suggestions?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    There must be!
    That is waaay too many seeds to gather for nothing!
    I hope it's something cool
    Given previous experience I think I want reassurance that I won't be stuck with all those seeds for no reason. They have done previous side goals that were of little or no value to the game. There's no obvious use up to level 8 as listed on page 1. I've had no reward at all from the 1st two side goals.

The one potion was a reward for one of the storybook goals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Many thanks to all for the helpful comments. I am at Chapter 6 and do not know where to get forest thistle. I do not have making forest extract from forest thistle in my forest workshop. Any suggestions?
    I'm not there yet but guessing from the previous posts it should be in your inventory after you visit Old Thomas
    I assume it drops Forrest Essence, 3hr drops
    Last edited by hagypagy; 06-19-16 at 05:52 AM.

For those wondering about collecting forest petals after goal 4, 3 forest potions are required to upgrade the forest tree in chapters 7 and 8, which need 10 forest petals and 10 sap each, so keep on picking flowers!
    Last edited by minoalibrary; 06-19-16 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Put in details.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by minoalibrary View Post
    For those wondering about collecting forest petals after goal 4, 3 forest potions are required to upgrade the forest tree in chapters 7 and 8, which need 10 forest petals and 10 sap each, so keep on picking flowers!
    Not wondering about the petals, I can see the need for those. But do I need any more seeds after chapter 4? I can't see any use for them in chapters 5-8 but 9 and 10 aren't listed. The side goal calls for them, but I'm not getting any reward for those.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by minoalibrary View Post
    But there does not seem to be a use for Forrest seeds - other than complete a side quest that gives no reward. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Essence of the Forest Pt 2
    Triggered when Chapter 3, Goal 3 begins

Ivy: The Iceland Poppies are smelling the extra fragrant lately, I think having this magical Forest Tree around is causing them to grow Forest Petals!
    * Collect Forest Seeds 0/45 (skip x)
    * Collect Forest Petals 0/20 (skip 60)
    end text

I am pretty sure that I got a reward for completing this side goal. It was a petal potion.
    There was no reward for me, when I finished the Side Goal. The Petal Potion dropped After completing Goal 4, chapter 1 (2 Forest Adventures). Maybe you finished both Tasks with the same Adventure?!

When visiting other kingdoms, I found someone, who is already working on Goal 9. He/she posted some of the requirements, and it seems to include 4(!) Royal Trades at the Royal Exchange. That would require 40 Trade Tickets...
    I am still working on Goal 4, so I can not confirm...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by honerkowski View Post
    When visiting other kingdoms, I found someone, who is already working on Goal 9. He/she posted some of the requirements, and it seems to include 4(!) Royal Trades at the Royal Exchange. That would require 40 Trade Tickets...
    I am still working on Goal 4, so I can not confirm...

We have to have TRADE TICKETS? That knocks me out of this game. I'll wait and see if that is really true but I only have about 7 - been saving up for land expansions. This will be the second of these games in a row where it's been impossible for me to finish - and that on top of the purple alicorn debacle. Are they trying to drive players away?