Page 142 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1561

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    Unfortunately so far the Forest Tree Lv. 6 is just as low use as the Cherry Hive Lv. 5, only got wood from it, as if that's a resource that's hard to get

Just keeping my fingers crossed the Stag is not in the same category.
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by room27 View Post
    NW - eloquent, complete, well-thought out. Thank you.

Proud member of the Thuakie Society. Sword #29. Thank you, O great Leader!
    Fantastic effort NW. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Ooo wauw !!! All this effort to upgrade my Forest tree to level 6, and the first collection all I got was 1 wood !!
    THe forest stag is nice ! Hopefully it drops something helpfull....

Fashion Designer
    I would also like to thank Nortwoods for that expansive statement. I have finished successfully. Yah!
    Thanks to all who helped. Thanks to S8 for listening. I think the pick ups on the bloom were fixed, as I got mostly 6, even some 9's. On day 8 I was truly nauseous with the challenge ahead, and ready to give up. Day 10 ended up being one of the easiest days, so if you're still playing, don't give up. I do hope we can go back to enjoyment, because that makes us all spend money along the way. Been playing for 4 years, it's part of my day. Re-stocking now.

Fashion Designer

Red face

So I must be a glutton for punishment, actually I've been home sick and bored, because I'm still trying to finish. I need 18 nectars to upgrade my tree to level 5. Last two drops were 1 so I would need to collect every hour for 18 hours plus need another 50. This is crazy. It is a timed event and the drops are pitiful, long term event I would be totally bored but I could do it. Don't understand what they are thinking.

I have had the new stuff 3 days to much to do can't get things fast enough expires after I have give everything had 2 truffles need for dog finally got them and missed the deadline buy minutes. Got the cat. To much and not enough energy. Most likely quit this game after years of playing. Very disappointed in the changes all at once.

I was just short of time in completing this quest, therefore no stag for me 😢😢😢

Also when this started on mine I didn't get ten days!!

Rhino Keeper
    thistle 3 hours wait is excruciating!

My story goal ended but somehow I am trying to upgrade to tree lv 6!

Is it worth it even no STAG?

Rhino Keeper
    I would say no but it's really a matter of preference! I think this quest was difficult if you have a job and other duties! I used about 60 gems at least and the stag only gives wood which I guess is a bit helpful for me since I'm always making living wood for faerie sap. Oh I think it gives at least one wood or something but now I'm not even sure that may be the three! See? If it really gave something that was useful to me I'd probably remember! I think I gemmed through because I just needed to finish or something crazy notion in the back of my mind

Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    thistle 3 hours wait is excruciating!

My story goal ended but somehow I am trying to upgrade to tree lv 6!

Is it worth it even no STAG?