Page 86 of 157 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    Thanks so much wondering if it's still do able with time constraints. The flowers mostly drop 1 extract and nectar. I'm getting tired of sitting on my iPad.
    Worst challenge EVER. Not going to make it so won't waste my permits. 😠 Also sick of all the time wasting with it. 😡

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I don't actively try to expand anymore, just do a trade when I am maxed on stuff, make an expansion permit when I have 30 tix and use it to move along with expansion in general. I happened to have 29 at the start of this and have 36 now, so I may or may not use them since expansion isn't a priority for me.

I also get gems from adventures that I don't use for anything, and with 331 in the bank, parting with 20 wouldn't be so bad. I already have my 2 wizarding schools and barracks. I don't really want any other gem items at this time. With a few adventures next week and a few cobber/pie/lemonade trades, I would recuperate the 20 gems spent.

Also! We have yet to get confirmation that it has to be a royal crate trade. Since the description says "maybe" then it is worth trying a milk and egg first. Can anyone confirm this?
    It's not the trade where you get permits like the milk and egg.
    It's where you give permits get things back from the trade. The Royal trade is the one where you give 10 permits each trade

We will know tomorrow for sure. I'm pretty sure those that gemmed through gemmed through this part.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaobella64 View Post
    Does anyone have a picture of the stag?
    It's posted a couple pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    It's not the trade where you get permits like the milk and egg.
    It's where you give permits get things back from the trade. The Royal trade is the one where you give 10 permits each trade

We will know tomorrow for sure. I'm pretty sure those that gemmed through gemmed through this part.
    That's the question though... is it only the royal crate trade (10 tickets = crate = satisfies goal when done four times). Or is "trade with the baron" a special trade, or any trade at all. We will see! Hopefully the players who live east of me report back here early and I wake up to the answer.

i really dont see them changing the trade ticket requirements , unless they are going to refund all those gems back to the people who skipped....that would not be right if they didnt....and i dont think they can afford to change so many things ( again ) in the middle of a storybroke quest like that and keep players. just a thought

Rhino Keeper
    My forest petal drops have reduced drastically from about 3/4 from 10 collections to 0/1...

I'm using the quick collection method. Also, I'm having difficulty in procuring forest wood, till chapter 7, it was ok but today nothing has been going right... I've maxed out on all wood related building materials including the club so it's really frustrating to grow and chop trees for no return

Rhino Keeper
    Working on day 4 today. Have been collecting things in bulk as soon as they become available. Have enough seeds and almost have enough petals/petal potions (should be done before day 5 starts.) Focusing on one thing at a time has made things go smoothly so far. The biggest worry I've had so far was that the storms that blew threw this morning didn't knock out power. Over 20,000 without power in Ohio and mine is still on. Hopefully, that's a good omen and I can finish this event.

Executive Chef
    Sick to death of the thistle only dropping 1 extract each collection! Been collecting from it since yesterday morning and only have 5 extracts so far, so have not yet finished yesterday's chapter. I already have enough spirit and forest wood to make all of the required essences but not enough extracts for even 1 yet. Ridiculous!!!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    So far behind because I keep forgetting to check in and collect seeds from the adventure

Day 3 with 3 days to do uggh

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    That's the question though... is it only the royal crate trade (10 tickets = crate = satisfies goal when done four times). Or is "trade with the baron" a special trade, or any trade at all. We will see! Hopefully the players who live east of me report back here early and I wake up to the answer.
    I tried the milk and eggs trade and it didn't register, did a trade where you give the 10 trade ticket it registered gemmed the other 3 for 15 gems.