Page 130 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1561

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    I'm having trouble with day 9: The collections of nectar from the forest dahlia aren't registering in my inventory ( missing 2 collections of 1 and 3 nectar respectively) Also I sent out requests for stones including one to my second account and that isn't there. This chapter is hard enough without problems. Yes I have closed & reopened both games.
    Any help please??

This time the number of nectar in inventory went DOWN
    Last edited by happyhoppa; 06-26-16 at 01:51 AM. Reason: update

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    My level 4 tree has lights on the trunk. I'm stopping at this point
    How did you get the extra forest essence it's not in my forest workshop? My second tree is at level three and I wants the pretty blue lights too. LOL 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The Forest Stag posted (very beautiful) doesn't look like the one received in the game (his antiers).
    I'm disappointed. I am at chapter 10, have everything to upgrade the tree. But I don't like the way it is at level 6, neither the Stag.
    I don't know yet if I'll do the last step. I still have 22 hours to decide. :-)

So after I finished chapter 9, I had to wait for a 6 hour timer till I could do chapter 10. Did anyone else experience that? Its real helpful when you have so much to collect for chapter 10. A quest shouldn't involve so much time, money or resources. I have 20 some hours left to go and I'm not sure I can collect as much as the quest wants. If I had oh let's say a couple more days, which I think we deserve with all the glitches this quest has had, or all the glitches this game has in general. It's been rather annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    The trades counted when sent not collected. The dialog popped up when I sent the fourth trade
    I fell into the same trap woke up this morning thinking I now have 3 trades but only two registered I had one ready before the trigger of chapter 9 goal 2 so with 22 hours left I can't see me completing it.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by carove View Post
    I to tried to struggle through with only gems I could get through trades. Though I have played this game for up to 16 hrs a day checking in hourly,I had to resort to buying gems to finish it as there was no way I would have completed on time. This challenge was designed with gem purchases in mind. Very greedy S8.
    Agree - so much to do in the last few days, how is this possible without significant gem investment and this becomes apparent only once you invest a lot of time and resource into the start of the quest. Please S8 don't be so greedy in future quests or we will lose confidence that it's worth playing.

Executive Chef
    Day 10 for me today. Should be doable without using gems but I may speed something up to be able to enjoy my Sunday to the fullest.

Farm Supplier
    I will spend gems to finish an event if it was my fault (lack of playing). I will not if the event was designed to be impossible to win without gems. I clicked my thistle on a timer during all waking hours and still came up 6 short at the end due to rare multi-drops. This is the reason I quit playing other Storm8 games. A stag that drops wood isn't remotely worth it, either.

New Resident
    So disappointed I didn't manage to complete this quest. Was on chapter 10, last goal and I ran out of time... And had already used up gems to try to complete...

Glitches

Quote Originally Posted by cookie2crumble View Post
    I fell into the same trap woke up this morning thinking I now have 3 trades but only two registered I had one ready before the trigger of chapter 9 goal 2 so with 22 hours left I can't see me completing it.
    I too have Great difficults with Glitches and Sync. Since more than 36 Hours My Game rests Again and Again. I Do a Trade, My Game Goes away, i am back, the Trade is gone without registering. I am so angry and annoyed, as like this i Will Not have Time to Collect enough petals, nectars, Blooms....

Is the Team Doing anything against this? I dont want a present Dragon, i want a Game that Works!

Van you please give us the additional Hours that Are lost By These Glitches to finish the Story?

I understand than Many Players Are very angry and stop playing. I very much like this Game and IT Would Be a Pity to have to stop because of this...

Please think about this, thank you

Rosendorn