Page 14 of 157 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongold1 View Post
    chapter 3 Goal 1 Look for supplies, Visit sawmill
    I completed Chapter 2, Goal 3 (Grow the Forest Tree from the Forest Sapling) but now, instead of getting Chapter 3, I see a timer with 10 hour 30 minutes count down. Is this normal? How will I be able to complete the goal, if on top of being delayed by timed tasks, I am also delayed to even start the next task?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Help! The adventure to get seeds has just vanished from my list of adventures. I have about 7 piles of seeds in hand and need them to 'build' the tree. I tried the forced close, no luck. I can't go to get more seeds.

I shall never collect enough now

Edit: forced close twice more and it's back. Not great code, this game.
    same happened to me, dug through this thread after one force close didn't work. this should be bumped. cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by verintil View Post
    Mine did the same thing. I tried to get into the game but it crashed twice. I assumed they were updating or something. When I tried back later, the adventure to get the seeds was gone.
    I posted in bugs under forest adventure because I rapidly clicked to collect from my castle and automatically clicked the top adventure (which was suppose to be the usual forest adventure) and inadvertently sent my knights to the ancient vaults....... Now I am up a creek for 24 hours unless the Gods of castle story can reverse my adventure!!! I don't have 88 gems to complete it quickly and even if I did that's a lot of gems to waste!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    I completed Chapter 2, Goal 3 (Grow the Forest Tree from the Forest Sapling) but now, instead of getting Chapter 3, I see a timer with 10 hour 30 minutes count down. Is this normal? How will I be able to complete the goal, if on top of being delayed by timed tasks, I am also delayed to even start the next task?
    This is how Story Book goals work. Each Chapter is 1 day.

Chapter 1 is the first day
    Second Day - today - is Chapter 2
    Tomorrow - Saturday - will be Chapter 3 (unless you pay to unlock with gems)
    Sunday will be Chapter 4

All these times are based on S8 time- Pacific time. Time Zone converter here: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com

Post 1 of this thread explains how Story Book goals work.
    Last edited by meme1098; 06-17-16 at 02:39 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    I kinda want to make more than one sapling, will this mess up anything? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 09122007 View Post
    I kinda want to make more than one sapling, will this mess up anything? Thanks!
    I made an extra but kept it in storage. An earlier poster stated they put out both & it caused problems for them. Not sure how though.
    So only place 1 on your game board just to be safe.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aannerud View Post
    I posted in bugs under forest adventure because I rapidly clicked to collect from my castle and automatically clicked the top adventure (which was suppose to be the usual forest adventure) and inadvertently sent my knights to the ancient vaults....... Now I am up a creek for 24 hours unless the Gods of castle story can reverse my adventure!!! I don't have 88 gems to complete it quickly and even if I did that's a lot of gems to waste!!!!!
    I did exactly the same thing too click happy. Only plus side is that it gives me a tonne of time waiting around to craft more swords lol

Rhino Keeper
    The problem with a second sapling is if you don't actually level it up you can't restore or sell for 0 coins just sits there

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 6 goal 3 craft forest essence

Forest essence - 15 forest wood, 10 forest spirits, 7 forest extract - 2 hour craft time
    Last edited by dragongold1; 06-17-16 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragongold1 View Post
    The problem with a second sapling is if you don't actually level it up you can't restore or sell for 0 coins just sits there
    Thanks for clearing that up. Maybe if I have extra items to do that, I might try upgrading the 2nd tree.