Page 153 of 157 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1561

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    Wood. They drop 1-3 wood. And a few coins.

Thank you. I don't think I'll bother with it any further then.

Fashion Designer
    One more hour and I'm finally done. Yea! If it wasn't for all the hints in this thread it would never have happened. I got so confused by how many of everything I needed even with the hints especially with the similar names for everything. Haven't received any free gems in quite some time except the one free a day for watching a video and it will take are a month to get back what I spent sadly. This just wasn't fun. If it wasn't a timed event it could have been fun. It also could have been fun if the side quests gave you something useful, well they gave me nothing at all which really stinks!

Rhino Keeper
    Another hour and a half and my last forest magic will be done. Upgrade the tree and an hour later, I'll be done. That's a half hour to spare. Ended up spending 15 gems to spend up the thistle/dahlia or I would have never made it. I'm just glad this is almost over with.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    If you sent out requests to all your neighbors (way more than 20), after the first 20 are returned the others roll over to the next day til 20 respond, and then roll over again & again until all are sent.
    Unless you send new requests the 2nd day, in which case all those requests from the 1st day get overridden by the ones sent on the 2nd day.
    I see, thanks for the explanation.

Rhino Keeper
    So far any event decors, buildings so far I have seen can be put in the storage but not the Forest Tree from this event. And since I've read that after the event end its timer will be change so my concern is: will we be able to put that tree in storage after the event ends?

My kingdom is a bit low on space right now

Could someone help me out. I have a new device and now I want to log in on castle story in the new device. How do I do that? Thanks in avance!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamdraak View Post
    Could someone help me out. I have a new device and now I want to log in on castle story in the new device. How do I do that? Thanks in avance!
    You need to install a game with an account switcher, like Dragon Story or Bakery Story and play until you can access the S8 Icon on the top right side.

You need to put in your ID name and password and then presto change-o your account is updated on your new device.

Thank you zo much, I am going to try this now

New Resident
    Was wondering why it didnt show on my game, just realized I needed to be lvl 15+

It worked, thanks!!