Page 138 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1561

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    It says the stag image is fixed so I reinstalled the game And while stag image is a tiny bit bigger it's still very small in contrast to other animal images. Thus stag should be larger at least the size of other animals that are close in size.. See dog next to stag Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	82 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	31950

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    It says the stag image is fixed so I reinstalled the game And while stag image is a tiny bit bigger it's still very small in contrast to other animal images. Thus stag should be larger at least the size of other animals that are close in size.. See dog next to stag Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	82 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	31950
    Thanks for the comparison pic! I still can't figure out why on earth they chose to make the stag green? It blends right in with the grass. Imho, it would look 100X better in realistic colors, like browns and greys. And a little bigger in size.

Rhino Keeper
    NW - eloquent, complete, well-thought out. Thank you.

Proud member of the Thuakie Society. Sword #29. Thank you, O great Leader!

Dear Moderator: Now that I have finished the main goal and gotten the stag, is there any reason to do those goals that have no rewards? I don't understand why we have 5 days to do the if there is no reason to??

Quote Originally Posted by SamsHappyMom View Post
    Dear Moderator: Now that I have finished the main goal and gotten the stag, is there any reason to do those goals that have no rewards? I don't understand why we have 5 days to do the if there is no reason to??
    I'm not a moderator, but I can answer that question with a resounding "No!"
    There is no purpose, they don't 'do' anything.
    There are no rewards, except maybe personal satisfaction if you enjoy clearing the goal.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Bravo NorthWoodsKingdom! Very well said! You have echoed my sentiments exactly (and I feel confident in adding, those of many other players as well.)

Now we can only hope that S8 listens.

The best part about this whole event was reading the various descriptions of the level 6 tree and the poor little stag. Oh and some mighty entertaining neighbor conversations! Lol. It's sad when that's the critiques are the best part of an event. S8 can do better. We've seen better, and we want that again.

Ps. And Rocky Raccoon. He's awesome too. Too bad he's temporary. :-(
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

I started Chapter 10 when I woke up this morning. I panicked and bought gems because I thought for sure that I wouldn't be able to finish. I did use some but I really didn't need to. All of the great information in this forum had helped me be prepared. Love the great animation of the stag.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by room27 View Post
    NW - eloquent, complete, well-thought out. Thank you.

Proud member of the Thuakie Society. Sword #29. Thank you, O great Leader!
    Totally agree. NorthWoods that you soooooo much for taking the time to write what so many of us were thinking! Another proud member of the Thuakie Society here!
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Quote Originally Posted by sugarnspicedenise View Post
    My 15 year old kitty died yesterday so no time for gaming. Got too far behind. Too bad these events don't take into consideration that people have lives. The little bit of time you get for some of the harder goals is ridiculous. After a lot of hard work and spending gems, I won't be finishing this one. Also, a stag the size of a cat and an ugly tree?? A cross eyed fairy was bad enough. No thanks.
    So sorry to hear about your kitty, our pets are a real part of our families and my thoughts are with you

Rhino Keeper
    I decided not to upgrade the tree, I find it very beautiful at level 5, and the Stag is not what I expected :-(.
    Maybe the raccoon stays ! who knows ....

NorthWoodsKingdom : thanks for what you wrote, it's exactly what I think !