Page 129 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1561

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by porc21 View Post
    So sad I couldn't finish this event. I was 4 forest essence short and used up all my gems. Waiting for neighbor replies really slowed me down and I ended up using gems to go forward. All the graphics were so lovely and pretty too. Well done. Really wish I could get the Stag and lv6 tree. I wish there was a way to know who is active or inactive.
    I have 45 minutes left because it took so long for neighbors to respond. I am so mad!

Usually I get more than the required help from neighbors. But in this event the responses from neighbors were very slow. I spent some gems to speed up. Thanks to my stars ! Somehow completed the event and got my stag..... Timed events can have some grace period for those who are almost near the completion....

Farm Supplier
    There's weird behaviour with the neighbour requests for this event.
    I've got some family members that also play this game and only one of them got my request.
    And that even though hours later I still did not get to the required amount and this event is the only type of request I've sent out for a long time
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by flemlion View Post
    There's weird behaviour with the neighbour requests for this event.
    I've got some family members that also play this game and only one of them got my request.
    And that even though hours later I still did not get to the required amount and this event is the only type of request I've sent out for a long time
    Request behavior is described in several place in the Hub. In a nutshell, you can only get 20 reply a day. The rest stay in a backlog and each day a new 20 is released. So it can take several days to flush the pipeline.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by myk1ngdom View Post
    I have 45 minutes left because it took so long for neighbors to respond. I am so mad!
    It may not be your neighbours at fault. I just received a request 5min ago that had been sent 2 days ago!

Nightclub Owner
    Added the last batch of pictures: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1310696

Must say I had to use a truck load of gems to finish this event. The drops where totally skewed. Nectar & Extract requirements where way to high, even for an intensive hoarder as me.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    So the side quests give absolutely nothing. Why??? Shouldn't we get an extra flower or something for doing them? It says you will get a reward and all I got was a big fat nothing. I didn't see the note about them being pointless. For doing all that work Players deserve something helpful such as a flower or potion or whatever. Most players know nothing about this forum and the instructions were poorly written. I am currently on chapter 7 and I doubt I will be able to finish. I've been home sick so able to play more often, not my typical behaviour since I play on WiFi only.

EDIT: So if I am reading things correctly I need 50 nectar from one flower that you can only collect from every hour? If this wasn't a timed quest this is do able but with a timed one, what are they thinking? Oh wait, give me gems. I've done every quest before, havent always made it to the final prize sadly since I am wifi only but think next one I'm letting it just go by. This was just awful with too much needed for too short of time, especially when you need neighbours to finish.
    Last edited by DrP4ever; 06-26-16 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Typo and more to say

Farm Supplier
    At the start of challenge I purchased second tree by mistake. I have now completed the challenge and have taken the extra tree out of inventory. I wish to upgrade this tree to stage 4/5 but not sure if I can get the forest essence from anywhere other than having to purchase it with gems. Is this going to be possible?

Fashion Designer
    I managed to complete the event. Barely! The beginning was super slow - it was day six before I had collected the required seeds! Thanks to those that worked ahead, i was able ro prepare the necessity components to sail through the final chapters quickly, and issues had been caught and corrected before I was affected.

Woke up this morning on chapter 7, stragically spent 4.99 pLua 40 gems, had an hourly timer, and finished wit mu nuts to spare!.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    With three hours left on the timer, I'm 10 Forest Nectar and one Forest Magic (two Forest Extracts from crafting one) short of upgrading the tree to level six. That's a lot closer to finishing than expected. Then again, I've been glued to the iPad for nearly 10 days to see if it was doable with all the collecting and the rotten drop rates. This update was way to time consuming -and boring
    I to tried to struggle through with only gems I could get through trades. Though I have played this game for up to 16 hrs a day checking in hourly,I had to resort to buying gems to finish it as there was no way I would have completed on time. This challenge was designed with gem purchases in mind. Very greedy S8.