Page 84 of 157 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice1988 View Post
    HELP!

I'm on chapter 7, I have collected multiple times from Ivy's Hut but I still don't get the FOREST DAHLIA!
    Now I can not move on and the time is ticking! Anyone else have the same problem and solution?

Forest Dahlia item has NOT any category. (Forest Thistle too)
    Looking for your inventory very carefully.
    This may require patience.
    Don't tab any category on list. !especially decorations! lol

Rhino Keeper
    It says we get rewarded one forest magic during day 10, so I make that only 30 extracts, 30 blooms and 6 potions.

Or am I misreading? I'd hate to be short!

Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    It says we get rewarded one forest magic during day 10, so I make that only 30 extracts, 30 blooms and 6 potions.

Or am I misreading? I'd hate to be short!
    Ooo I missed that - thanks!! Only 3 p potion for the 3 f magic though, so less work there, unless you are including the 3 for last tree update which is indeed 6 total.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonflyHypno View Post
    I have been chopping down trees for more than three days and not even one raccoon. It will be impossible for me to finish this it's hopeless! Very disappointed......
    I am the opposite, after I chopped and ****ed a racoon, try to chop the same tree, another racoon but no forest wood!

Fashion Designer
    Curious if anyone has actually finished without using gems? I don't have 40 tickets and even if I did I would use them for expansions since I'm still trying to expand and it is slow going. Only play on wifi and can't play for most of the day. Thanks! Just wondering if I should give up now,wasn't going to even try but home sick so play when I'm awake but hope to be on the med in a day or two

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone noticed how similar the level 6 tree is to the coral reef and clusters?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    Curious if anyone has actually finished without using gems? I don't have 40 tickets and even if I did I would use them for expansions since I'm still trying to expand and it is slow going. Only play on wifi and can't play for most of the day. Thanks! Just wondering if I should give up now,wasn't going to even try but home sick so play when I'm awake but hope to be on the med in a day or two
    I'm stuck on updating tree to fourth level. Only getting 1 drop per visit from forest Dhalia. Have not purchased any gems but have received a few through trade. I will not get this finished in time despite visiting many times every day of this challenge. I now believe that this challenge is not achievable without purchases.

Fashion Designer
    Only getting single drops for extract and nectar.

Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Has anyone noticed how similar the level 6 tree is to the coral reef and clusters?
    yes.
    i thought it looked a lot like the magic fruit tree.
    i like the nature and fantasy designs much better then say.....orphanage, petting zoo, and the tiny specs they call pets.

Fashion Designer
    Spiritwind,
    Please check the listing for the tree upgrade to level 4 in your post #1. It looks like the upgrade to level 6 and does not match the posting in either post #2 or 3, forget which number.
    yes I noticed and changed this a couple of hours ago... SW

Count me as another longtime player that chooses not to go all the way with this event. I don't like the look of the level 6 tree and even if they shrink the midsection of the stag I don't need more wood. I also love the raccoon looks even if he is an energy thief.

The crab apple tree is working quite well attracting raccoons and dropping forest wood.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-23-16 at 05:23 AM.