Page 133 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1561

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper

Impossible to finish

I agree this quest is rigged I am just on chapter 8 realizing even if I hit Forest dahlia every hour with 2 days left 48 hours is not possible 30 of them will bring my tree up to Lv5 with no sleep even though the stag drops wood it is important to some of us to have what we played 16 hrs a day to get. Yes the Dragon was a nice gift and appreciated but the stag should have been included. I've played hard since cs came out to get everything this was the only timed quest that I won't be able to complete without gems. I have been loyal to cs it is the one game I always play daily after all these years. I have to give s8 credit for the great entertainment. I guess some flaws have to be expected. We've been spoiled with a perfect game, that's what makes these gliches seem unexceptable.
    Thanks again for Dragon.
    Last edited by letf8b; 06-26-16 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Forgot something

Rhino Keeper
    Has the stag dropped anything other than wood or glimmer dust as if not I might just keep my tree at level 5. I'm not doing all this hard work for some wood that I can clicked once at the sawmill and get multiple

Rhino Keeper
    I wasn't able to finish the event yesterday as real life took precedence. I was only getting 1 drop of extract anyway. Based on what I have heard in the forum and seen in my neighbor's kingdoms with the Level 6 tree, I think I'm OK with that. I would have liked the stag, but am perfectly happy with my Level 5 tree. I do agree that this Storybook had a different degree of difficulty than storybooks of the past.

I hope that S8 goes back to its core purpose which is to make games that are fun and enjoyable. People will be more likely to spend money here and there when they are doing it with a smile on their face rather than a grimace. I visited all my neighbors and found over half had quit the game. When people quit, that means zero potential income from them.

Host(ess)
    My 15 year old kitty died yesterday so no time for gaming. Got too far behind. Too bad these events don't take into consideration that people have lives. The little bit of time you get for some of the harder goals is ridiculous. After a lot of hard work and spending gems, I won't be finishing this one. Also, a stag the size of a cat and an ugly tree?? A cross eyed fairy was bad enough. No thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by letf8b View Post
    I agree this quest is rigged I am just on chapter 8 realizing even if I hit Forest dahlia every hour with 2 days left 48 hours is not possible 30 of them will bring my tree up to Lv5 with no sleep even though the stag drops wood it is important to some of us to have what we played 16 hrs a day to get. Yes the Dragon was a nice gift and appreciated but the stag should have been included. I've played hard since cs came out to get everything this was the only timed quest that I won't be able to complete without gems. I have been loyal to cs it is the one game I always play daily after all these years. I have to give s8 credit for the great entertainment. I guess some flaws have to be expected. We've been spoiled with a perfect game, that's what makes these gliches seem unexceptable.
    Thanks again for Dragon.
    I've just finished earlier today with about 4 hours to spare and after having regularly woken up to play in the middle of the night. Unlike most people here I like the level 6 tree and think it's really pretty, and the flowers are beautiful and the dragon is great. I quite liked the way that there were new types of drops so longer standing players weren't at an advantage for once and finding it too easy. But the stag was a disappointment and the side quests a waste of time - I'll let the last two expire.

Having said that, this quest was impossible without speeding things up with gems and it was far too time consuming to get through - even for someone like me who is prepared to devote a lot of time to the game. The drops were just too poor. This is the first time in more than a year that I've not been able to finish without repeatedly using gems. I don't think I'd bother with this again - too much effort for the eventual reward.

I've been checking on neighbours and it's not looking as if many of them have completed everything this time.

This is going to be the first event that I can't finish. I had completed previous events way before the deadline but this time it's simply hard. First of all I've only managed to get an average of 1 Forest Petal out of every 5 white poppies. Then every time I collect from the other two flowers, they always dropped 1 Nectar and Extract only. So that alone was taking a long time. I can't see how I'm able to craft the Forest Magic 4 times n have 50 Nectars for the last upgrade. U can do the maths. Even if I don't sleep n collected every hour, it's still not doable in 24 hours. S8 please extend the deadline to another 2-3 days

Fashion Designer
    Can I add one other thing....so if this was not a timed event I can see the unpredictability of drops because eventually we will get there after some grumbling but in a timed event when I've chopped multiple trees which take forever to grow and not a single a forest wood, spawned at least 6 raccoons with one drop. Again not a timed event then fine, patience will finally get the reward, timed event is just dumb.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy1st View Post
    I sincerely hope that the last part of this adventure "essence of the Forest Part IV is not a glitch because I'm at 97% finished and I think I would really put the game down (Even after all this time). The side goals were the worst to complete and to find out that there's nothing behind them would signal the end. Yes the stag should've been bigger; and the level five tree should've ended that color, the level six tree is atrocious. I did start my second tree and got up to level four before Storm8 cut off the Way to make "forest essence" in the forest workshop. What a shame! Too bad someone isn't in charge of looking to see how all this comes together it could've been wonderful
    My second tree is still level 3. Have asked if there is anyway to get forest essence without buying it. Looks like I'm out of luck😫😭😢

Fashion Designer
    these optional quest thingies are too hectic. they dont allow enough time for people who have to work a lot or travel, at least not for me. please change that.

Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Day 10 for me today - don't see how I'm going to get 50 nectar! I've started with 15 and been collecting from the flower regularly - is that really the only way you can get it? I have 22 hours left, but going to sleep in 12-13 hours.
    I agree it is now 4.30pm I still need 37 nectars and 15 forest extracts even without sleep near impossible to do. First time I won't be completing a quest. Can't say it has been enjoyable.