Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Bayside Boardwalk

I hope so too

After this long time without new stages perhaps S8 has decided to end the game.
    I'm angry for this because I spended some money for rare pals. Now I'm not trying to get 3 stars in old levels because I missed important pals and I din't want to pay anymore.

New Resident
    Getting very tired of waiting for new stage!!! It's been forever, what is the definition of "soon"????

Sure seems like they are done

Executive Chef
    I'm sure they will release more soon. I'm going back and getting more stars on old levels, so I can build up keys. I don't mind taking a little break like this, it gives me a chance to try to catch up a bit... I usually don't have time to try for more keys! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

When I finished this stage I went back to get three stars in old levels. Affer one upgrade and one duplicate I decided to stop.The only way is to buy pals, and this id what they want...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm enjoying going back and getting those elusive 3 stars on old levels. I counted how many stars I had left to get and realized that I could get another 12 pals with the stars I have yet to get! But I do agree with you Pallina, double-ups or upgrades are definitely a let-down once you've collected 15 keys.

But I'm still holding out for new levels!

Rhino Keeper
    I can't get past 680, any tips and tricks?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789