Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pride Event - June 14 2016

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Where did you see 275? It says 725 in the pic. 5800/725 = 8 coins per serve. I'm confused by your post...
    missprint in post #1 ))) i was a bit lost too ))

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    missprint in post #1 ))) i was a bit lost too ))
    Oic.. I have amended Post 1.

I love this event. Bravo Storm8 especially after what happened in Orlando. I am definitely doing this.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry about the misprint in my post! I read 225 on my screen, must be going blind lol! I even wondered why it would give me 21 coins....

Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    Sorry about the misprint in my post! I read 225 on my screen, must be going blind lol! I even wondered why it would give me 21 coins....
    we r all human, don't worry thanks for doing this wonderful job for us!

Executive Chef
    Spring oven and now summer oven...maybe we can get some events for an autumn oven and winter oven too? That would be fun! I can think of all sorts of good seasonal stuff to cook on those.

Although I'm not crazy about overlapping events this one is doable in the time allowed. And the cake itself is really cute.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Farm Supplier
    Oh man. I was really hoping for another 20 coin dish

But I can settle for an 8 coin dish! Thanks for updating the post! I was starting to think I was losing my mind >.<

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Spring oven and now summer oven...maybe we can get some events for an autumn oven and winter oven too? That would be fun! I can think of all sorts of good seasonal stuff to cook on those.

Although I'm not crazy about overlapping events this one is doable in the time allowed. And the cake itself is really cute.
    Yah, especially since the ingredients don't cross too much for it to not be doable. I love this little cake, it's adorable.

Fashion Designer
    I think the reason why this one is overlapping with the Fairytale event is because the next event will give us a recipe on this oven, so they might have given us the oven now so that when that goal comes its already in our bakery and we just have to complete the goal to unlock it, which should help people realize the oven will be used for more than one goal. I remember many of us were wondering why the spring oven would have only two recipes on it until the cherry blossom goals came and it turned out that all spring recipes would be on the oven.

New Resident
    I can't place my flag at the edge of my bakery. I rearranged stuff to put it in the corner and it keeps showing it unavailable to place there. It only takes a 1x1 square so I don't understand. Any idea why?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast