Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: New Mining Dragons: Stalactite and Stalagmite

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hepatu View Post
    2nd that ☺
    I do just fine without any at all and I don't think I'll ever need any. I have way too many dragons to evolve ☺
    Lucky you! I ran out of dragons to evolve around 2 years ago!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    those who have more than 25 bombs has bomb producing dragons. they don't have the 25 bomb limit
    We still have the limit on bombs from Evolving, just no limit on bombs from the bomb producing dragons. Once we hit 25 from evolution, we collect no more bombs from the Evolution Temple, unless we use them, of course.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    We still have the limit on bombs from Evolving, just no limit on bombs from the bomb producing dragons. Once we hit 25 from evolution, we collect no more bombs from the Evolution Temple, unless we use them, of course.
    those who have more than 25 bombs has bomb producing dragons. they don't have the 25 bomb limit
    Thanks both of you! You make me feel less confused now!
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by monbohn View Post
    I still need 55 more pieces to get the second dragon. Hopefully we still have enough time. They wouldn't just end it tomorrow with no notice, would they? All too often lately I've only been finding one piece per bomb.
    You're a lot like the old me, that's why I've decided to buy bpd, good luck though!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Speaking of which, I've just reached 952 bombs today

I sure love the fact I no longer need to worry about the 25 limit
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Speaking of which, I've just reached 952 bombs today

I sure love the fact I no longer need to worry about the 25 limit
    I think everyone has gotten the point the spend a ton on of money on this game and someone you never need new dragons and all your dragon arrive fully evolved with a red bow and you just have that space issue because you have expanded everything available and also have conquered the game.
    You are in the 1% that have this kind of experience and interaction with the app. There mpre people that struggle with keeping up with the events, tournaments, and just trying to enjoy the app as they see fit. Food storage is a large kssue for many players because they do not have a bottomless storage and/or all of their dragons at epic or above. Please take into consideration that most other users do not experience the app as you. And by the comments you make such as the one quoted here just give off the vibe that you high and mighty and the that the app should cater to your experience and not the experiences of the majority. Especially those who do not spend a lot of money on the app and want to enjoy it as a relaxing app that provides quick entertainment and a sense of accomplishment when completing goals or obtaining a new dragon and allows them to do their "happy dance" in that moment before going back to the grind for the goal.
    All I am asking is little more support and a lot less condenscending remarks. Again, this will probably be removed, so what I say doesnt matter anyways.
    Good luck to those who are working towards the dragons and congratulations for those who have worked hard to earn them.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by warrior61280 View Post
    I think everyone has gotten the point the spend a ton on of money on this game and someone you never need new dragons and all your dragon arrive fully evolved with a red bow and you just have that space issue because you have expanded everything available and also have conquered the game.
    You are in the 1% that have this kind of experience and interaction with the app. There mpre people that struggle with keeping up with the events, tournaments, and just trying to enjoy the app as they see fit. Food storage is a large kssue for many players because they do not have a bottomless storage and/or all of their dragons at epic or above. Please take into consideration that most other users do not experience the app as you. And by the comments you make such as the one quoted here just give off the vibe that you high and mighty and the that the app should cater to your experience and not the experiences of the majority. Especially those who do not spend a lot of money on the app and want to enjoy it as a relaxing app that provides quick entertainment and a sense of accomplishment when completing goals or obtaining a new dragon and allows them to do their "happy dance" in that moment before going back to the grind for the goal.
    All I am asking is little more support and a lot less condenscending remarks. Again, this will probably be removed, so what I say doesnt matter anyways.
    Good luck to those who are working towards the dragons and congratulations for those who have worked hard to earn them.
    I think you misunderstood the point though

I don't spend any money at all in this game
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    I think you misunderstood the point though

I don't spend any money at all in this game
    5 bpd
    12 gpd
    None of which can bred only purchased says otherwise...
    But it doesnt even matter if you spend money that is your choice like everyone else and that is is not the issue I am reffering to. The issue is how your attitude comes across. Just try putting yourself in other peoples shoes who view the app differently and dont have have access to resources you do.
    That is all.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by warrior61280 View Post
    5 bpd
    12 gpd
    None of which can bred only purchased says otherwise...
    But it doesnt even matter if you spend money that is you choice like everyone else thais is not the issue. The issue is how your attitude comes across. Just try putting yourself in other peoples shoes who view the app differently and dont have have access to resources you do.
    That is all.
    Game used to give free gold, most of the time it was 30 gold and then 15 gold, but it doesn't anymore

It was easy to save up for gold dragons back then, with 1 I easily saved up the rest, and with 12 I easily saved enough for bpd

Things aren't always as simple as you may think
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Game used to give free gold, most of the time it was 30 gold and then 15 gold, but it doesn't anymore

It was easy to save up for gold dragons back then, with 1 I easily saved up the rest, and with 12 I easily saved enough for bpd

Things aren't always as simple as you may think
    It appears so. The only time I have been offered gold was when S8 wanted me to download another of their games and you are correct, it went from 30 to 14. But outside of that, very few opportunites to earn gold and it was a miniscule amount. We dont even get gold for defeating champions in tournaments anymore do we? But I will take my ignorance elsewhere. I apologize for bothering you.