Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: New Mining Dragons: Stalactite and Stalagmite

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    It took me 10 mins or so to get enough parts for both lol
    Will you please provide the details to your strategy. I am still struggling and I have read that I am not the only one. Can you bypass the 25 bomb limit? What is the secret to be able to obtain 300 pieces in 10 minutes. I know you have said previously that you dont purchase gold, so I am asking what is the method you use to obtain these 2 dragons in 10 minutes without using real money? If you can write up a guide or provide tips for other players, that would be amazing and extremely helpful to all other players.

Thank you in advance for your help! It will be greatly appreciated, and by others as well.
    Last edited by warrior61280; 07-06-16 at 07:59 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by warrior61280 View Post
    Will you please provide thd details to your strategy. I am still struggling and I have read that I am not the only one. Can you bypass the 25 bomb limit? What is the secret to be able to obtain 300 pieces in 10 minutes. I know you have said previously that you dont purchase gold, so I asking you what is the method to obtain these 2 dragons in 10 minutes without using real money? If you can write up a guide or provide tips for other players, that would be amazing and extremely helpful to all other players.

Thank you in advance for your help! It will be greatly appreciated, and by others as well.
    I dont have any, I just tap randomly and I get 3 to 4, sometimes even 5 or 6 pieces per bomb

I no longer care for bombs as I have around 800 right now, so I don't care even if I get none from 1 bomb, which doesn't even happen anymore lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    I dont have any, I just tap randomly and I get 3 to 4, sometimes even 5 or 6 pieces per bomb

I no longer care for bombs as I have around 800 right now, so I don't care even if I get none from 1 bomb, which doesn't even happen anymore lol
    How do you acquire 800????
    My limit is still 25.

Nightclub Owner
    How do you acquire 800????
    My limit is still 25.
    From having 5 demolition dragons
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    So the demolition dragons allow you to bypass the 25 max bomb limit?

Considering they are not breedable and allow a massive advantage over other players.....I don't want to express my opinion of that at this moment......I do, but I like to be able to use the forum...

I need to do some more research into this and find the facts and truth behond this. That is a seriously unfair advantage over those who do not spend real money on an app that is supposed to be for enjoyment. The weight of the straws piling on is compounding on this old camel.

Nightclub Owner
    People have asked me why I bought 5, and some have said to me they are not considering buying them because they can always get bombs without any problems

But I don't regret buying them. Being able to have hundreds of bombs have allowed me to mine freely without caring how many pieces I get per bomb, that freedom alone is worth it for me.

Granted I don't need hundreds of bombs, but it's better than before when I would struggle to get enough pieces before the deadline. And I have missed quite a lot of mining dragons because I was so bad with mining with only 25 bombs max.

Funny how I earn many more pieces when I no longer play as seriously and no longer care for bombs anymore

Anyways, back on topic, good luck to all still mining, not sure when it'll be expired but I have over 800 bombs waiting for the next one
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Kennedward, or to other who have a BPD, by how much does your bomb cap increase when you have one BPD? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Will you please provide the details to your strategy. I am still struggling and I have read that I am not the only one. Can you bypass the 25 bomb limit? What is the secret to be able to obtain 300 pieces in 10 minutes. I know you have said previously that you dont purchase gold, so I am asking what is the method you use to obtain these 2 dragons in 10 minutes without using real money? If you can write up a guide or provide tips for other players, that would be amazing and extremely helpful to all other players.

I've bought 2 bomb producing dragons in the year I've been playing DS, and when they were introduced, the price was gr8! I also have 5 gold producing dragons that I got @ different major sales, Black Friday, etc. I quickly evolved all of these to lvl 10 to obtain max # daily. I get 25 gold daily & save it to avoid buying more. By having 1 bomb or dynamite PD, the limit of 25 increases immediately! I don't have the mining experience that Kennedward & other longtime players have but have stored 100+ bombs/dynamite. Before I got my 1st BPD, I lost so many bombs as I never ck'd unless needed. Keep an eye on pop-ups & the mkt & try to buy next time on sale. I love the Mining Guide on forum! Great help! Good luck to all! Hope there's at least 7-10 days left on current mining dragons since they started on June 14th.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleTwiny View Post
    Kennedward, or to other who have a BPD, by how much does your bomb cap increase when you have one BPD? Thanks
    Don't know if there is a limit. Have never seen it anywhere if there is! Since Kennedward has 800 stored, I'd guess no limit.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleTwiny View Post
    I have one. You can keep collecting bombs from it, there is no cap that I know of. I usually have 60-70 bombs by the time a new mine dragon comes out. My demolition dragon is only level 7 so I collect 2 bombs a day from it.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast