Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Update June 15 2016

Executive Chef
    i like it. i like the ******d paper and the squared tables, and i like the final prize a lot--it's not thrilling, but i still like it. i think the fire pit is a bit weird and the floor is boring, but that's okay. they definitely could have put more thought into the wall decor item. i'd like to say it's a bit lazy (assuming i'm right) to use one of the ovens as part of the final prize, but i have seen others & have myself complained before when they had a really cool looking appliance that i couldn't leave it out as decor without using up a slot, so it would be hypocritical.

still not a fan of 2x1 ovens as a space issue, but c'est la vie.

as to the "what you get with goals" thing, i agree that i preferred the days when there was extra decor, but am not so down on the lighter updates that i'm ready to stop playing. and if they continue last month's trend and add more content in this theme next week, that would be good too.

Host(ess)
    It's great to see a new theme, but it's much better if they add another decor for the new
    goal.
    Last edited by Raudric; 06-15-16 at 01:22 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I like this. The only thing I don't care for is the larger appliance, but not a huge deal I suppose. I also agree that we need more decor with goals--it's so hard to have a decent theme going on with just a few items to work with. Would love to see more outdoor grill type items over the next few weeks for summer!

Executive Chef
    I think maybe add people to the goal prize or have a better prize. Everything seems to be getting boring after storm 8 take over.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    i like it. i like the ******d paper and the squared tables, and i like the final prize a lot--it's not thrilling, but i still like it. i think the fire pit is a bit weird and the floor is boring, but that's okay. they definitely could have put more thought into the wall decor item. i'd like to say it's a bit lazy (assuming i'm right) to use one of the ovens as part of the final prize, but i have seen others & have myself complained before when they had a really cool looking appliance that i couldn't leave it out as decor without using up a slot, so it would be hypocritical.

still not a fan of 2x1 ovens as a space issue, but c'est la vie.

as to the "what you get with goals" thing, i agree that i preferred the days when there was extra decor, but am not so down on the lighter updates that i'm ready to stop playing. and if they continue last month's trend and add more content in this theme next week, that would be good too.
    Yes.. I like it when the following updates compliment the goal, adding extras to it each week.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    i . i'd like to say it's a bit lazy (assuming i'm right) to use one of the ovens as part of the final prize, but i have seen others & have myself complained before when they had a really cool looking appliance that i couldn't leave it out as decor without using up a slot, so it would be hypocritical.
    I know, I loved the hot dog cart, wish it could be a decor item.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dianeupside View Post
    Yes.. I like it when the following updates compliment the goal, adding extras to it each week.
    Agree...it makes it so much easier to actually have a 'themed' place!

Rhino Keeper
    At least this could be a Father's Day theme update! Check out what BS has that's a BAD miss for a Father's Day theme! ! This is great in comparison.

I miss those days, too.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Is it just me or are the updates and goals just really item sparse anymore???

It's a nice item, just needs more stuff to go with it.

What happened to the days when not only were there goal items but additional items that went with the theme you could buy????
    Theme is good, imo. Love the stonework detail on the high rise seating piece. I won't use the wallpaper or the counters but the final piece, the 2x1 oven, and the tables/chairs are nice. Outdoor kitchens and dining work for summer and Father's Day.

Much better than BS or FS, one for three this week.

Host(ess)
    me too great colors

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast