Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update June 15 2016

Executive Chef
    I don't really like this theme. See no new appliances.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Rhino Keeper
    I feel like this is going to be gem heavy. Not a fan of the floor tiles. Oh well.

Rhino Keeper
    Definitely don't see how this is connected to Father's Day! If that's what update is connected to, anything for Dad was totally forgotten! Very disappointing!

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    I don't really like this theme. See no new appliances.
    There is no reason to expect new appliances the week after a new goal! C'mon, people...how long have you been playing this game?

Farm Supplier
    Ooh, classy. I like the tiles and wallpaper

Rhino Keeper
    Love this colour, but would say this is coral pink rather than rose gold, and I think this is the best pink we ever had.
    The tile pattern is interesting, will my customers be tripped on its wavy look?
    The placement of hanging lamp seems too low, and it looks more like a faucet than a lamp.
    Love everything in this update, including the wavy floor tiles and the faucet lamp, hope they are not for gems, at least not too gem heavy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    I like the wallpaper and especially the floor tiles.

Hey, who says men can't wear (or decorate with) pink? Oh, probably the same people who think "real" men don't do ballet. Get over these gender stereotypes.
    It has nothing to do with color, a couch and a planter have nothing to do with fathers day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    There is no reason to expect new appliances the week after a new goal! C'mon, people...how long have you been playing this game?
    I remember that on 9 March 2016 we have a goal to build Garden Cottage Oven and Garden Grove Stove. On 16 March 2016, The week after the new goal we get another new appliance to build and that appliance is the Spring Kettle Oven.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Rhino Keeper
    Sometimes they will give us appliances more often, but this is not a reason to expect this to happen all the times, we used to have ovens only from monthly goals.

I personally prefer to have more fancy decorations than to have more ovens.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    I remember that on 9 March 2016 we have a goal to build Garden Cottage Oven and Garden Grove Stove. On 16 March 2016, The week after the new goal we get another new appliance to build and that appliance is the Spring Kettle Oven.

Host(ess)
    Overpowering Pink!, but I like some items especially the table. It reminds me the sugar blue table.
    Last edited by Raudric; 06-14-16 at 07:15 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast