Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update June 15 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Seriously. What's the deal with all the pink?

Fashion Designer
    Expensive, boring, doesn't have to do with Father's Day.

Executive Chef
    There is a fountain on sale for gems, be aware it is very small.

Fashion Designer
    It's TINY hahah. I have both Lotus Fountain and Teacup Fountain out right now and next to them, this sale doesn't even look like a fountain. Definitely not worth 36 gems!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    It's TINY hahah. I have both Lotus Fountain and Teacup Fountain out right now and next to them, this sale doesn't even look like a fountain. Definitely not worth 36 gems!
    Where is this fountain from? I don't remember ever seeing it

Executive Chef
    I like this update, especially that both tables and chairs are for coins 😃

Do wish the fountain could be discounted a little cheaper though, since its a smaller size fountain than others.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    It has nothing to do with color, a couch and a planter have nothing to do with fathers day.
    Well, people have been complaining about the colors.

Just what DOES say "Father's Day"? Seriously. It's another Hallmark holiday.

Executive Chef
    Sparkling fountain, yes! I've wanted that item for a long time, they should bring back the sparkling tiles (pink and cider) to match too, although I fortunately have some of those already. The rose gold stuff is okay, as I do love pink, but the items are a little too expensive for my tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Sparkling fountain, yes! I've wanted that item for a long time, they should bring back the sparkling tiles (pink and cider) to match too, although I fortunately have some of those already. The rose gold stuff is okay, as I do love pink, but the items are a little too expensive for my tastes.
    omg they should of brought back the pink sparkling tiles!! that would of made this update so much better jsut with that! i've been wanting those tiles FOREVER

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    Well, people have been complaining about the colors.

Just what DOES say "Father's Day"? Seriously. It's another Hallmark holiday.
    Mothers like Mother's Day. It's the same for Father's Day for us dads and grandads. No one ever says that Mother's Day is a Hallmark holiday. I'm really looking forward to getting a grandad card for the first time as well.

There's not one thing in this update that even hints at being for Father's Day. I do quite like some of the items. I'm just not a fan of pink. I know in this day and age it's "wrong" to say pink is for girls and blue is for boys. Putting out an update that they say is for fathers and making everything pink just seems to me that they haven't put any thought at all into it. It's just something that they've had in storage and just rolled it out. It certainly hasn't been designed for Father's Day.

If they had put this out as just a normal update I wouldn't have said anything at all. I would have just not bought anything. Never mind, roll on next weeks update.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast