Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Papa Dragon- Battle Tournament June 17 2016

I'm so glad that I finally managed to complete this tournament, and got my papa dragon, especially since I wasn't able to get mama from the leaderboard event. Here are my last 4 results....
    15.Stalactite---Fluffy(bbb)
    16.Stalagmite-Fluffybmb)
    17.Mama-------Black Knight(bM)
    18.Papa--------Black Knight(bM)

Now I can enjoy Father's Day with my husband, family and friends.. Good luck everyone and congrats to those who already finished!!!!

Executive Chef
    1. Knightmare 8 > Comic 1 m+++
    2. Barbarian 8 > Three Kings 2 bmb
    3. Barbarian 8 > Sour Candy 3 mb++
    4. Rainbow Sentinel 10 > Mage 6 b+++
    5. Divine 11 > Lunar Rainbow 8 b+++
    6. Diamond 10 > Warden 8 b++b
    7. Lollipop 10 > Pharoah 9 bm++
    8. Berserker 10 > Nouveau 12 m++m
    9. Highland 10 > Phantom 13 bmm
    10. Dame of Darkness 14 > Circuit 14 mbm
    11. Divine 11 > Deep Sea 18 mbm (lost Divine 11, Emerald Knight 10)

Fashion Designer
    No problems up to round 11, all won at first try.
    Then came Guardian... It's a loooooong time ago I had 9 losses against one dragon
    Now struggling a bit, but I'm sure I'll make it.

Results are here.

Rhino Keeper
    I just beat Papa dragon - I'm amazed, as it's been quite a long time since I finished a flash tourney in just two days! My full results are on page 1 (post #9).

Good luck to everyone still battling!

Nightclub Owner
    Just beaten Papa dragon with Lv15 Prime Eternal, MMB
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Thanks to Forest(15), who won the last 4 rounds, I just finished this tournament Egg is on the nest.

Results are here.

Banned
    I got my win on Guardian taken away with a rollback. I guess it's time to rollback transactions of my own.

Banned
    I'm sitting here with my daughters and just beat the Guardian for the 3rd time using I don't know how many attempts total. I loaded the game fresh and traveled to Arctic Isles to make sure the game was synced and connected. All my other games are working just fine...no connection issues. When I beat the Guardian, the same thing happened again. I saw the quests book pop up with the Progress message. My arena is on cooldown now just like the other 2 Guardian wins. I'm betting when I go for my next arena attempt it's still on Guardian. This is absolutely ridiculous.

I've put in a support ticket but that's not going to help. It won't even be looked at until after the tournament is over and it's too late. I've played this game for a couple years and have never had this type of issue on full game reloads before attempting an arena battle.

Executive Chef
    Mama and Papa < Valient L15 mmb ..... Egg on nest ..... Not the easiest tournament but I've finished long queue of my best for the spa

Good luck to all struggling ever onwards and congrats to all who gave finished
    Last edited by pernmagic; 06-19-16 at 12:18 PM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Argh just rolled back 3 battles. Should have been on round 17 and rolled back to 14.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast