Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Papa Dragon- Battle Tournament June 17 2016

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    @stevenlee2905 Huge thanks for your last 3 rounds would have never thought to use those dragons, all won with knockouts, awesome!
    You're most welcome... Happy for you, congratulations...

Rhino Keeper
    Round 12 lvl 20 champ

Defeated with lvl10 Air. Was a suggestion earlier in thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    Try any gemstone hybrid, topaz/birthstone would be best. Sunburst worked for me last tournament and supreme this one. If those don't work, try your yellow hybrids, maybe even air would work. I had a lot of trouble last tourney with nouveau, it was easier this time. Good luck.
    Birthstone worked against Nouveau! Thanks. Unfortunately now I've gotten behind on the tourney so I doubt there is a Papa in my future. I'll just see how far I get on this one.
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Fashion Designer
    Guardian is giving me a hard time as well. Tried both my lvl 15 Diamonds, lvl 10 Fire and Air, lvl 6 Crusader and lvl 7 Leftheart with no luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsy0923 View Post
    Birthstone worked against Nouveau! Thanks. Unfortunately now I've gotten behind on the tourney so I doubt there is a Papa in my future. I'll just see how far I get on this one.
    You're welcome. And, you're not too far behind. I'm still stuck on rd 12. Keep pushing, you never know.

Rhino Keeper
    I see that this will be the third tourney in a row I can't complete. I'm stuck on rd. 12 like everybody else. I have tried diamond, fire, air, jack, right heart, immovable and forest (cause I thought what the hey) all not even close. The only one left to try that someone has had success with is apprentice. What is the deal Storm 8?! I'm not ultimating. I absolutely refuse. If I'm spending any gems it's going to be to buy circuit because I cannot breed a pink/black hybrid for nothing but that is a whole other story. This is beyond annoying!! And why can't we level our stuff up to 20 if we have to face them in tourneys?! Boo Storm 8 boo, boooooo!! (Princess Bride anyone?)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by warrior61280 View Post
    Edit: lvl 10 air did the trick. Lost to ninja last flash (everything did) but worked this time. So if you havent tried or just got to it, try Air dragon.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you Warrior! I took your advice, and my Air 10 defeated Guardian too (bmm). You saved me a truckload of frustration - it's not often I beat the nasty level 20 champs first go

Executive Chef
    So far 14 losses to Guardian 20 in round 12. I think these level 20 Champs are in there earlier and earlier....they used to be only in the last few rounds, but the last couple of short tournaments have had them at round 12 as well. Agghhhhhh! The queue to the springs goes around the block, and Infinity and Diamond keep trying to push the babies out of their place in line. Fortunately Fire 15 is in there too, and keeps them at bay....although I'm concerned my Diamond is just going to be a pile of carbon before it gets through the spa.

Executive Chef
    Crusader 12 dispatched Guardian for me, thankfully. Full results list is on page 5. I lost six dragons to Guardian, so glad he's out of the way.

Fashion Designer
    Rd 1. Comic lvl. 1 < Battlesteed lvl 15........Black Cat lvl 10 lost
    Rd 2. Three Kings lvl. 2 < Battlesteed
    Rd 3. Sour Candy lvl. 3< Battlesteed
    Rd 4. Mage lvl. 6 < Battlesteed
    Rd 5. Lunar Rainbow lvl. 8 < Battlesteed
    Rd 6. Warden lvl. 8 < Diamond lvl 15
    Rd 7. Pharaoh lvl. 9 < Battlesteed
    Rd 8. Nouveau lvl. 12 < Battlesteed
    Rd 9. Phantom lvl. 13 < Battlesteed
    Rd 10. Circuit lvl. 14 < Battlesteed
    Rd 11. Deep Sea lvl. 18 < Battlesteed
    Rd 12. Guardian lvl. 20 < Diamond
    Rd 13. Siamese lvl. 18 < Valiant lvl 15
    Rd 14. Father lvl. 20 < Valiant
    Rd 15. Stalactite lvl. 19 < Gilded Knight lvl 15
    Rd 16. Stalagmite lvl. 19 < Battlesteed
    Rd 17. Mama lvl. 20 < Battlesteed
    Rd 18. Papa lvl. 20 < Battlesteed

Round #1 was annoying losing to a lvl 1 dragon with a 90% chance of winning and I decided to forget about colors and just knock them down with my best dragons. I'm finished, good luck to everyone

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast