Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Papa Dragon- Battle Tournament June 17 2016

Banned
    Arena came off cooldown and still on Guardian. Defeated the guardian for the 4th time now and the quest book came up with the "Progress" message. It's probably rolled back again.

Please do something about this. It's absolutely ridiculous

Everything else in the game is fine... accruing coins when I collect , etc. I guess this is the new way to prevent higher level players from completing events.

I should be done with this tournament at this point. Shocking that the rollbacks are occurring on the hardest battle of the tournament isn't it. Anyone want to lay odds that if I use Ultimate on the Guardian that there will be no rollback? No?
    Last edited by chuckyt888; 06-19-16 at 12:20 PM.

Host(ess)
    I beat Guardian (20) with Supreme (10) Bb

Rhino Keeper
    I read where there a few complaints of the tournament doing a "rollback" - I am guess rhis means that it didnt register wins and reverts progression?
    I have seen it happen in previous tournaments, but to happen in a flash and most saying its on a lvl20 champion round.....that's harsh. I passed that round and my game progressed, but knowing this happens (often) along with other known "bugs" is frustrating. I hope TL/S8 are working to resolve these known and ongoing issues. Between lag and other mahor complaints, these tournaments and tales on constant concurrent events makes things tough to swallow. It also seems there more dragons that cannot be bred (only "on sale") than can be. I cant tell how far between breedings it is for me to actually get a new a dragon
    But I am digressing, I really hope i can complete this tournament. I havent completed one in a while thanks to stonewalling lvl20 champs. I have gotten further in tournament than I have recently, so there is hope. Shame that I dont have the Mamma to have the set. Maybe it will be a "prize" later. I am just questioning TLs and S8s motives more and more lately. But ending my rant here. Congrats to those completed and good luck to those still battling.

Rhino Keeper
    I am stuck on mama. I have tried double rainbow, rainbow sentenial, my heavy hitters which are dark knight and dynasty, also tried forest. None of my dragons are level 15 because I never have enough food to level up that high.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sandygin View Post
    I am stuck on mama. I have tried double rainbow, rainbow sentenial, my heavy hitters which are dark knight and dynasty, also tried forest. None of my dragons are level 15 because I never have enough food to level up that high.
    Took out both Mamma and Poppa with level 4 Supreme BASH, Knock Out on both!

Executive Chef
    After battling guardian all day and losing with everything recommended and suggested, I used an ultimate. Didn't want to but I've spent 8 hrs on this one round and I'm done with it.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    After battling guardian all day and losing with everything recommended and suggested, I used an ultimate. Didn't want to but I've spent 8 hrs on this one round and I'm done with it.
    I refuse to ever use ultimate. Especially with increased difficulty and switches from 12 gold to 30 for tournament. I should be paid for job/work which is what this APP feels like anymore.

I REALLY wanted that Turtle last tourney and being stuck for 2/3 days one round 12 lvl20 champion (Ninja) really left me very upset when I could not complete it. So far this tourney is better, but I will keep the majority of my opinions to myself.
    Last edited by warrior61280; 06-19-16 at 03:27 PM.

Banned
    Yes it's reverting progression even when the game is force closed, restarted and the arena attempt is then made after ensuring sync. Oh yeah... They are aware of the "issue".

Eventually this is going to get to the point where people will take a look under the hood and report results. Unless they want that to happen, this needs to stop and stop immediately.

Hope this doesn't end with a tournament fail for me.

Quote Originally Posted by warrior61280 View Post
    I read where there a few complaints of the tournament doing a "rollback" - I am guess rhis means that it didnt register wins and reverts progression?
    I have seen it happen in previous tournaments, but to happen in a flash and most saying its on a lvl20 champion round.....that's harsh. I passed that round and my game progressed, but knowing this happens (often) along with other known "bugs" is frustrating. I hope TL/S8 are working to resolve these known and ongoing issues. Between lag and other mahor complaints, these tournaments and tales on constant concurrent events makes things tough to swallow. It also seems there more dragons that cannot be bred (only "on sale") than can be. I cant tell how far between breedings it is for me to actually get a new a dragon
    But I am digressing, I really hope i can complete this tournament. I havent completed one in a while thanks to stonewalling lvl20 champs. I have gotten further in tournament than I have recently, so there is hope. Shame that I dont have the Mamma to have the set. Maybe it will be a "prize" later. I am just questioning TLs and S8s motives more and more lately. But ending my rant here. Congrats to those completed and good luck to those still battling.

Nine losses to guardian without beating him. Zero gold spent. Another failed tournament.

Rhino Keeper
    Let's see, in addition to the ones I listed earlier, I have now tried diamond (again), garnet, Royal, metal, magic, magic lamp and genie to no avail. Still stuck on guardian. However, I did notice that magic and magic lamp almost got him. So I don't know if that info helps anyone. I will continue to try purple and yellow combos but I'm basically out of time to be able to complete this even if I do beat him. I only have 6 and a half hours left to do seven rounds. I certainly won't speed any if I don't get past guardian. Not ultimating here either.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast