Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Papa Dragon- Battle Tournament June 17 2016

Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    Giant thank you to Stevenlee!

On my main account:
    Rd 12. Guardian 20 < Immovable 6 Bbb (after losing Diamond 15)!

On my baby account I don't have Immovable so I tried Right Heart (red/blue/passion) and it took down Guardian as well!
    Rd 12. Guardian 20 < Right Heart 9 bMb (lost Diamond 15)
    You're most welcome, dear Sipland... So happy for you, good luck for the remaining rounds.

Farm Supplier
    Just took down Guardian with Apprentice level 10 bmB !

Good luck to all !

Fashion Designer
    I have Mama so I really need to get Papa. I haven't completed a tournament in forever so I'm nervous.
    I finally beat Neaveau with King. Good luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Just started where i was stuck on last flash at round 12 lvl20 champ. Lost with playful. I havent been playing much so i still have a long line for healing. I am going to give this round 10 consecutive loses and then call it quits. I do not feel good about being forced into using ultimates. Like others have said, this game has become too involved and time/money hungry. I used to love flash tournaments because they were not as long and had no issues completing them. The last three however, have not been successful and i really wanted that turtle dragon for personal reasons. Rather than rehash what others have said previously, i will simply say "good luck to everyone". I hope eveyone who wants to complete this tournament does. I dont have the mama dragon as i ended up in a semi competitive bracket. So i hope those that get their parental sets completed enjoy them. If i manage to obtain the papa, he will be a single father with a godmother.

Banned
    @stevenlee2905 Huge thanks for your last 3 rounds would have never thought to use those dragons, all won with knockouts, awesome!

Rhino Keeper
    3 rounds lost, 7 more attempts. What dragons have others used to complete round 12?

Have tried:
    Warrior princess 15
    Playful 14
    Jack 15

I have read:
    Immovable (dont think i have it, gotta check)
    Air
    Right-heart (do have this one)

Edit: lvl 10 air did the trick. Lost to ninja last flash (everything did) but worked this time. So if you havent tried or just got to it, try Air dragon.
    Last edited by warrior61280; 06-18-16 at 08:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Any help with Nouveau would be appreciated. Tried fruitful, supreme and even mythic. I don't have the other dragons mentioned in this thread for this baddie. Any other suggestions? Thx
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsy0923 View Post
    Any help with Nouveau would be appreciated. Tried fruitful, supreme and even mythic. I don't have the other dragons mentioned in this thread for this baddie. Any other suggestions? Thx
    Try any gemstone hybrid, topaz/birthstone would be best. Sunburst worked for me last tournament and supreme this one. If those don't work, try your yellow hybrids, maybe even air would work. I had a lot of trouble last tourney with nouveau, it was easier this time. Good luck.

Farm Supplier
    Well level 16 is eating up my dragons as I expected I'm going to try playful like was suggested I don't have lightning but the line to the Spa's getting awfully long

Rhino Keeper
    Whew...just finished by beating Papa with level 6 Night. Good luck to all those battling.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast