Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Papa Dragon- Battle Tournament June 17 2016

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    My girlfriend tried Mage and got Guardian with one bash. Anybody got advice for her on Papa. None of my battles helped her at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    My girlfriend tried Mage and got Guardian with one bash. Anybody got advice for her on Papa. None of my battles helped her at all.
    Gemstone is strong against both blue and pink which papa is. She could also try a metal/black combo or a champion would be good too. Gemstone/black would be another combo is she could try.

If anyone is still stuck on guardian I just got him with starlight level 10 (purple/yellow/blue). Now I have to speed up to win this tourney. At least I'm done with round 12!!!!

Host(ess)
    I just finish the tournament! From Round 12 to 18 I only use Supreme (10) and worked everytime. Good luck to those who are still battleling.

Supreme seemed like the best opponent against mama but it still lost. Bah...so close yet so far.
    Edit...sped up to next level..hidden gem 6 did the job with a KO.
    goodluck those still battling

Executive Chef
    All finished and Papa on the nest. Hope Mama turns up again sometime, I like happy dragon couples.

Full results HERE. Dueler and Supreme were my main team this time around, even though they also lost a few.

Rhino Keeper
    Spent gold to speed up to try and finish the tourney, could not get the start battle button to work. I closed the tournament window, and found out it took my gold and reset back to previous timer. Not happy about how this app is operating. Lag, lag, and constant resets is infuriating. I wont express my disappointment here though.

I have been stuck on round 15 now for 4 losses. Not including the times i sped up and didnt count (probably 2-3 based on gold used). Leaving at this.

Edit: Done with this tournament and possibly app because this is no longer a "game" for me. No, not because i have papa dragon on nest, but the sheer amount of fail. An 18 round tournament should not require 30+ rounds to try to complete. I feel i am putting in 2x the amount of rounds/time than should be required. And the push to use ultimate is too strong and seems to be a requirement. What works for some in rounds doesnt work for others. Same dragons, same rounds, yet different outcomes and multiple outcomes at that across the players. Nothing seems to be consistent. Congrats to those who finished and apologies and empathy for those who did not yet tried.
    Last edited by warrior61280; 06-19-16 at 08:52 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by warrior61280 View Post
    Spent gold to speed up to try and finish the tourney, could not get the start battle button to work. I closed the tournament window, and found out it took my gold and reset back to previous timer. Not happy about how this app is operating. Lag, lag, and constant resets is infuriating. I wont express my disappointment here though.

I have been stuck on round 15 now for 4 losses. Not including the times i sped up and didnt count (probably 2-3 based on gold used). Leaving at this.
    For Mama Dragon...I win by Supreme Dragon (Bbb). For Papa Dragon...I win by Jade Dragon (B).
    So I think use black color or gemstone Dragon is high chance to win...like Night, Gemstone, Lotus Dragon. Good Luck.

Executive Chef
    Well I wasted the gold (as I was afraid I would) on guardian since I gave up after losing to Father for the 3rd time. Based on the time left at that point, which was about 4.5 hrs to win 5 rounds with an hour to wait before trying again, I would be forced to spend more gold. Not happening.

Sad, since this was the first tourney I really tried to win this year. I stopped battling months ago, but I wanted Papa to go with my Mama. No such luck.

Congrats to those who won and good luck to those still working on it.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    1. Knightmare 8 > Comic 1 m+++
    2. Barbarian 8 > Three Kings 2 bmb
    3. Barbarian 8 > Sour Candy 3 mb++
    4. Rainbow Sentinel 10 > Mage 6 b+++
    5. Divine 11 > Lunar Rainbow 8 b+++
    6. Diamond 10 > Warden 8 b++b
    7. Lollipop 10 > Pharoah 9 bm++
    8. Berserker 10 > Nouveau 12 m++m
    9. Highland 10 > Phantom 13 bmm
    10. Dame of Darkness 14 > Circuit 14 mbm
    11. Divine 11 > Deep Sea 18 mbm (lost Divine 11, Emerald Knight 10)
    12. Diamond 10 > Guardian 20 m++b (lost too many to count)
    13. Aether 10 > Siamese 16 bm++

Likely not gonna finish this one.
    Last edited by saghaven; 06-19-16 at 09:51 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    1. Knightmare 8 > Comic 1 m+++
    2. Barbarian 8 > Three Kings 2 bmb
    3. Barbarian 8 > Sour Candy 3 mb++
    4. Rainbow Sentinel 10 > Mage 6 b+++
    5. Divine 11 > Lunar Rainbow 8 b+++
    6. Diamond 10 > Warden 8 b++b
    7. Lollipop 10 > Pharoah 9 bm++
    8. Berserker 10 > Nouveau 12 m++m
    9. Highland 10 > Phantom 13 bmm
    10. Dame of Darkness 14 > Circuit 14 mbm
    11. Divine 11 > Deep Sea 18 mbm (lost Divine 11, Emerald Knight 10)
    12. Diamond 10 > Guardian 20 m++b (lost too many to count)

Likely not gonna finish this one.
    We feel your pain. Seems like more people arent finishing lately as finish and get a new dragon. For a while my best chances of new dragons were tournaments and other events (excluding leaderboards as they are what they are) like community or tales. Getting stuck on one round for so long and to the point of being completely defeated by that stonewalling sob is entirely frustrating and demoralizing. I hope future tournaments are not as brutal. Though i made it round 15 this time but i was blocked by round 12 for so long and the some of rounds after held me down a bit. I finally passed rd 12 with 15 hours left. And was stuck at 15 with 11 hrs and have been held down from there. Now there is only a few hours left and no way i complete without using ultimate for last 3 rounds, not gonna happen. Besides i have an important medical appt at Mayo clinic at 7am, so sleep>app for me on this one.

Edit: couldnt sleep so showered and got ready for appt and tried one last time to battle and won with lvl15 Xena, sped up for the heck of it and Xena won again, and again winning me the Papa dragon. Wish that had happened like for thr Turtle, oh well. I still think that was a fluke though. So i did finish using 12 gold for speeding last few rounds. Overall this tourney cost about 20 gold (4 was wasted on a rollback though) so not terrible. More upset with time consumption on 2 dragons. But that is in previous posts. Again congrats to winners and empathy for people who tried (i thought i was going to be one of them again, luck changed).
    Last edited by warrior61280; 06-19-16 at 10:55 PM.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast