Page 97 of 212 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I would bet on it but I don't know ..how close are you I need one more silver egg token to get the sheep
    I just crafted the pastel ali I decided to try to buy one with gems as I wouldn't say no to 2 and was able to get one with the gems

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Godric84 View Post
    I just crafted the pastel ali I decided to try to buy one with gems as I wouldn't say no to 2 and was able to get one with the gems
    Happy to know this.. I like to pair my animals too. As mine's still shaded out.. how many gems does it cost?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Happy to know this.. I like to pair my animals too. As mine's still shaded out.. how many gems does it cost?
    Good question....maybe someone can post the pastel animals info here since they are sale items and it's a sale thread?
    No Gems For Runes!

Host(ess)
    I can't remember as it disappeared after getting since you can only get 1 with gems. Either 125 or 175. It should be listed in the featured section under the market. I want to say 175.

Executive Chef
    I can't remember as it disappeared after getting since you can only get 1 with gems. Either 125 or 175. It should be listed in the featured section under the market. I want to say 175.
    Thank you.. a fair price. Yes I see it in the market, but it's still shaded out. It was that chocolate Sweet Tooth that was double price
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    How many energy have you been getting from the pastel Ali? I'm not willing to use gems if it's only giving 2-3 energy.

Host(ess)
    Thank you.. a fair price. Yes I see it in the market, but it's still shaded out. It was that chocolate Sweet Tooth that was double price
    Ah, yes. Forgot about it being greyed out. Yeah definitely not as much as sweet tooth, though after the sale is over, it might be pretty pricey. FYI though. I saw in the event thread that those who purchased it first lost the ability to craft (but could still buy a second). So if you man in buying, craft one first.

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    How many energy have you been getting from the pastel Ali? I'm not willing to use gems if it's only giving 2-3 energy.
    I just did my first collection. The first was like 2,and the second slide, I think, was like 10. It varies like the other daily alis. The urge daily alis I usually get 2 or 3, but sometimes get more (once got 100 from sweet tooth).

Executive Chef
    Ah, yes. Forgot about it being greyed out. Yeah definitely not as much as sweet tooth, though after the sale is over, it might be pretty pricey. FYI though. I saw in the event thread that those who purchased it first lost the ability to craft (but could still buy a second). So if you man in buying, craft one first. ....edited
    thank you for warning. yes I did read about the unfortunate episodes which in my opinion is a mistake to be fixed.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Power of the post..... Hope they have gem sale before featured items expire in about 5 hours for last minute buyers....even though I'm waiting for s8 to contact me about reset missing items I wanted to buy a few more rainbow pots before they are gone...does anyone know estimated time when submitting a ticket for issues? Anyways come on gem sale

Executive Chef
    It saddens me that the new lower energy level is the norm now , in the new Ali's I was hopping they would put it back, it's just not fair to the new players for sure , not sure if I want waste my gems on 2 energy drop ,but she is so pretty , please S/8 think about putting the energy drops back to 4 and up NOT 2 . 2 energies is not ok that means we only get one !